𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 7࿐⋆i am a whole new person⋆

❝I must go to Hogwarts with them

❝I must go to Hogwarts with them.❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

Y/N pulled her knees closer to her as she tried to curl herself into more of a ball than she already was on the old and smelly couch. Her whole world felt both numb and spinning at the same time as she stared into the fire, trying to tune out the other voices in the house.

They were all in Auntie Muriel's house. The Weasleys, Y/N, Sirius, Rebekah, Rigel, and the Delacours. Remus and Tonks were scouting at the burrow to see if everyone had escaped the attack safely.

Y/N laid on her mother's lap as Rebekah stroked her hair. Everyone was settled in a corner, either lost in their own thoughts or panicking loudly about the situation.

Some simply wanted to be rid of Auntie Muriel's ruthless grumblings, who clearly wasn't happy about having these many people in her house.

"That lamp was my grandmother's! Hands off!" she snapped at Gabrielle, who jumped away from Muriel and ran to her mother.

"We can't be in here forever, Molly!" said Sirius, pacing. "It wouldn't take the Death Eaters much time to discover this house and Y/N isn't safe here. You know they were at the wedding for her and Harry, right?"

"And we don't even know where Harry is," added Rebekah.

"Exactly!" said Sirius. "Once I get Y/N and Rebekah to safety, I'll go search for him- but only after I make sure that they are completely safe and this place clearly isn't the one for it."

"How do you know they aren't safe in here?" said Molly. "You think I don't care about Y/N's safety? Or Harry's? Or did you forget that my son Ron is with him too!"

"I never said-!"

The door opened suddenly and Mr. Weasley speeded inside. Everyone looked at him with full attention.

"I have news," Mr. Weasley panted as he sat down.

"Wh-what is it, Arthur?" said Mrs. Weasley tentatively as the whole room listened quietly.

"The Death Eaters have taken over the Ministry," said Mr. Weasley. "But they didn't know Harry and Y/N were at the wedding. They only came there to get information about where they were. I heard a rumour that they tried to torture their whereabouts out of Scrimgeour before they killed him. If the rumour is true, he didn't give them away."

Y/N felt mingled shock and a bit of gratitude.

"Does that mean Y/N is safe here, Arthur?" said Mrs. Weasley.

Mr. Weasley shook his head.

"It's not over, Molly," he said solemnly. "I also heard that they were planning on raiding every single Order-connected house in the country. Starting with the Burrow."