𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 7࿐⋆fuck this shit let's start a riot⋆

❝I am going to get a new cousin!❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

"They have gone mad," said Ginny. "Absolutely mad!"

"I agree," said Neville.

Y/N didn't take her eyes off the newspaper that was held tightly in her hand. The headline read,

HARRY POTTER SNEAKING INSIDE THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC

Contrary to Ginny's and Neville's statements, she felt proud of her friends for pulling it off. Harry, Ron, and Hermione had broken into the Ministry of Magic, stolen a necklace that belonged to Dolores Umbridge, which Y/N guessed was the real Slytherin's locket, and made it out of the place in one piece.

"What if they had gotten caught?" said Neville, mortified at the thought.

"Yeah, but they didn't," mumbled Y/N, her gaze fixed upon Harry's blurry photograph in the newspaper.

"Just say that they had," said Neville, "do you know-"

Neville almost screamed when something landed on the table in the middle. Y/N and Ginny jumped, but Y/N's face broke into a smile when she realised what - or who - had just dropped in.

"Hello, Miss Diggy!"

"Dobby!" exclaimed Y/N, leaping up to throw her arms around the elf's tiny figure. Dobby happily returned the gesture.

"Oh, Merlin, Dobby!" said Y/N, breaking out of the hug and smiling from ear to ear. "Oh I am bloody ecstatic to see you, my goodness!"

"The feeling is mutual, miss!" said Dobby, his large ears flapping. "Dobby is very much happy to see Miss Diggy and her friends! But Dobby is afraid Dobby has not much time, miss."

"What do you mean, Dobby?" Y/N's smile fell a bit.

"New Headmaster very strict, miss," said Dobby. "He will know if Dobby is missing for long, miss. Dobby has already spent so much time with Harry Potter."

Y/N could not explain the things that happened in her heart at the mention of his name.

"You- you were with Harry?"

"Yes, miss," said Dobby. "Harry Potter, sir, wanted Dobby to give Miss Diggy a message, miss. So he called for Dobby, miss!"

"Dobby- Dobby, is he alright? Is he safe?" Y/N's heart thumped faster. "Is he okay? Are Ron and Hermione okay? Where are they?"