Adrien + Marinette (not my story)

Fic called Taking His Hand by TuranonStories

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

"Thanks for inviting me, Adrien!" Marinette says as she walks into his room. She moves to sit next to Alya on the love seat but Nino sits down in the spot before she can get there, leaving the next available place to either be the couch or the piano bench. She bites her lip and moves towards the bench.

"You're welcome Marinette!" Adrien says in a voice that has deepened over the years since their first year together in school. "Here, you can sit next to me!" His face was lit with a bright smile, the baby fat from their youth, gone and replaced with a perfect chiseled jawline that was dappled with stubble.
He was sitting in the middle of the couch, his eyes were large and pleading, oh how she couldn't resist those eyes, and so with a puff of air in defeat, she sits down next to her crush.

She does not know much about the movie they're watching. It sounded interesting when Alya told them about it, but it just wasn't holding her attention for long. As the movie continued, she found herself tuning out; thinking of the many projects that she has in the works, how she can change her schedule to fit. Her eyelids slowly began to grow heavier and heavier as she drifts off to sleep. Dreaming of sewing needles and handsome blond spies with green eyes.

Adrien was intently watching the fast paced action movie when he felt his friend, Marinette, lean against him. Looking down, seeing that she had fallen asleep, he gently motions for one of the others to pass him a blanket. Draping it around her shoulders, Marinette gives a happy hum and curls up closer to him. A soft smile forms on his face as he wraps an arm around her, pulling her closer. As the movie progresses, he too begins to doze off. Nino nudges him awake when the movie ends to let him know that he and Alya are gonna head out. He gives a nod and drifts back to sleep as Nino turns off the TV.

Marinette wakes late into the night, she notices that they have fallen asleep together. No longer sitting, the two had at some point moved to a more comfortable position stretched out along the length of the couch. She could feel Adrien's arms wrapped around her. She shifts a bit to try and move away but Adrien tightens his grip, keeping her from leaving.

She decides to stay and go back to sleep, but wakes again. Feeling something poke her thigh. He is still asleep but one of his hands has drifted to cup and fondle her breast. She wiggles a bit, rubbing her thighs together as she is being affected. She wonders if she could take his other hand that is on her hip and slip it into her waistband, allowing him to further explore her in his sleep state. As she slides his hand in, it presses down against her and she bites her lip to try and keep from making any noises, if he wakes up she isn't sure how she will explain this. She knows she shouldn't, but she pulls her panties to the side and guides his fingers there, tracing them against her folds before urging them to dip inside. Suddenly his fingers twitch inside her, giving her a start. She lets out a gasp. His other hand squeezing as she does so.

At the sound of her gasp, Adrien's mind races. His first thoughts are to get a read on the situation he is in. He can feel the pain of a constrained erection in his pants pressing between the denim and his pelvis. His hand squeezes something soft and round, his other hand is somewhere warm, something soft and moist against his fingers and palm, and on the back it feels like fabric. He cracks one eye open just a sliver and sees that his left hand is holding Marinette's breast and his right hand is in her pants. As the hand on her boob was being held in place by her body, he decided to move his right hand from her vagina and use it to re-adjust the crotch of his jeans.