Part 1

Mr Park - y/n atleast say something!!!

The girl sitting in front of him is constantly staring at the floor with expressionless face

Mrs Park - We won't force you y/n last decision will always be yours..

She gets up and starts leaving for her room without saying a word...

Mrs Park - ( whispers) I don't think so she will agree.

Mr Park - ( whispers back) it's okay honey she is our only child I will never force her against her will.

Mrs Park - ( whispers) Now what will you do?

Mr Park - ( whispers back)I have to sell our House and other property to pay debt...

Mrs Park holds his hand and silence takes place but to couples good and her bad y/n hears their whispers. Her heart clenches that her father is keeping his daughter and her happiness above all...

She stops on her way and turns around...

Y/N -After thinking a lot I have come to this decision..... ( she breathes out)
..... Dad I agree to this marriage....

Faces of the couple lightens up.

****************

At Cafe

??? - ( chokes on her drink) what? You are getting married ?? ( shouts)

Y/N - Lower down your voice Shin. You are embarrassing me. ( annoyed face)

Shin - Everybody in our friends circle is getting married except me * fake cries * Even a cold ru...I-I mean even you are getting married

Y/N - Stop it Shin stop being dramatic..

Shin - * wipes her fake tears * Nobody loves me.

Y/N rolls her eyes at her

Shin - by the way who is the lucky man?

Y/N - Kim Taehyung

Shin - ( widens her eyes) What! The youngest sexiest hottest billionaire!! The CEO of Kim Industries!!! ( Shouts)

Y/N - Aishhh why this girl is so embarrassing ( holds her head in her palm)

Shin - You are so lucky y/n ( she whines)

Y/N - yes yes to save my family from financial crisis I am marring an unknown man of course I am lucky ( she scoffs sarcastically )

Shin - you should trust the process y/n. You never know what beautiful things life holds ahead.

Y/N - yeah like the ones I have experienced in past right!

Shin - y/n! forget the past and focus on making your future beautiful with him.. ( she gives her a assuring smile)

Y/N scoffs

Y/N - ofcourse

**********

At Kim Mansion

* He drops his bags * what hyung is getting married???

Mrs Kim - Yes ( smiles)

??? - Woww that's an amazing news

Mr Kim - Yes yes. But now along with him your responsibilities will increase too.

??? - Why mine?

Mr Kim - Because you have completed your graduation now so you will be working in Kim Industries too under your brother.

??? - But why so early dad ( whines)

Mr Kim - because even you have to start your life after him.

??? - Okay okay but where is hyung

Mrs Kim - he is in his room.

************

??? - Hyung! ( he calls the man who is busy in files and back facing him)

Taehyung turns back

Taehyung - Junkookah!!! ( he smiles widely)

Young one rushes to get hug from his hyung

After breaking the hug

Junkook - so finally my big brother is getting married

Taehyung - huh! Yes ( shy smile)

Junkook - Omo you are blushing.

Taehyung - w-what no I am not ( tries to hide his smile)

Junkook - how will you make me uncle if you continue getting shy like that. ( teasing smile)

Taehyung - yes ( his eyes widens) w-wait what ?

Junkook laughs

Taehyung - yeah! Stop it ( he turns around to hide his blush)

************************************