Chapter 36 (a)

Aaron--

And he slapped her again, which is triggered my anger which we both me and Chris try to suppress.... And with a thud we open the hidden underground door and boom!!!

I directly shoots the Albert's (uncle of Wotson siblings) shoulder and they all stilled with the sudden sound.

"Ahhhhhh" screams in pain that douche bag.

"You bustard! How dare you to touch my Allena? You moth*****ker!" I said and again shoot him on his leg.

"Ahhh.....ahhhh" he again screamed and fell on the ground screaming in pain.

"Aaron?? What the fuck are you doing?" Shouts Selena. BITCH!!

"shut the fuck up whore!" Chris shouts, and before there hired goons attacked on us, Chris took out his gun and start to shoot them and I also join him, soon most of them fell on the ground covered in there own blood.

And with the sound of gun shots, police come inside and captured the goons and Mr. Fred's female team captured the Selena and her mother Notherla. I runs to untie Allena, whereas Chris beats the blue black to Albert.

"I called you uncle, I loved you a lot, dad love you a lot, mom loved you as her younger brother, grandpa and grandma loves you that I saw them cry silently for your heartbroken state... They loved you, also they cried for you... And you...you killed them...you killed grandma and grandma, you tried to killed me also, I leave a life like an orphan for years, you and your wife killed our mom, you make dad leave my baby sister to our aunt." He said and punched him uncountable times, almost make him dead. Until cops apart him from that Bastard.

And when he left him, he start crying miserably. I hold Allena in my arms securely.

"Mr. Brown please come aside." Mr. Fred said.

Female cops still holding Selena and her mother also handcuffed them, they both are still in shock.

"Allena, my baby!" We Heard a much familiar voice, and soon a female figure comes into the view.

"Mom!" Whispered Allena.

"Baby!!!" She runs towards Allena and held Allena into a tight hug, which Allena didn't reciprocate.

"LEAVE HER!!" Yelled Chris, and his voice echoed in the room.

"Chris!!" A voice comes behind him. Which is non other than uncle Henry.

"Dad! Told that bitch to stay away from my baby sister, or else I'll strangle her to death." He warned.

"Enough Chris." Uncle shouts.

"Dad??" Chris said in low tone, but in questioned manner.

"Hold them tight officers, there are some more truth against them." Uncle Henry said and points his finger towards the culprits.

"Say what you wanted to say, Kathy(Allen's fake mother's name)." Uncle Henry said.

"Allena, Chris! I....I wanted to tell you the whole remain truth. When....when  Henry brother, leave Allena to me, I feel blessed, I feel like I'm still with my elder sister. Its like she sends Allena for me, as doctors told me that I'm never become a mother, because of some problem...." She said and sobbed.

"I accept Allena as my daughter and when Henry brother comes to took her back from me, at that time I become greedy, greedy not for money but for child. Child which I can never conceive. And I told him to give money, and I thought that he refused but unfortunately he agreed and Josheph become a greedy person for money and he tricked Henry brother because of money and I helped him because of child. And it destroyed Wotson's business. And I kept Allena forever with me. But she's like an angel and when she turns one year old, I found out that I'm pregnant with Miya. I feel so happy and blessed to have her with me. But then I feel so regret for not letting her feel her father's love." She said and caressed Allena's cheeks.

"But then I give her a mother's love and also filled her mind that Miya is her cousin and not sister. She turns kid then into a teenager and from teenager into adult. She believes that I'm her biological mother and her father means Henry is died in car accident and never tell her the truth. She kept Woston as a surname and I never told her not to Afterall she's WOSTON'S PRINCESS." She said and chuckled sadly.

"But when I found out that Miya is suffering from tumor, I feel disaster, and I got to know if anything happens to Miya then Josheph will blame Allena because he read the letter which contains where Henry thinks her as bad omen and leave her to me. And if it gets into Josheph's mind then he didn't let her live peacefully. So when...." She said and turn her face towards me with teary eyes.

"So when, Aaron parents come to ask for Allena's hand  for marriage I agreed with them, without thinking or asking Allena's concern. Because I know if I ask she will surely refused and so I told her that we sold her. Which is no less then a truth." She said and sit on her knees in front of Allena crying badly.

"I never let anyone know except Evan's family that Allena is actually Henry Woston's daughter. Forgive me baby, forgive your Mumma. Please forgive me, I can't hold this anymore I'm so sorry Allena, I'm sorry." She said and cry badly.

"Mumma!" Allena said softly and kneel down Infront of her.

"I'm sorry Mumma, I thought you hate me I'm so...sorry Mumma." Allena said and hugged her Mumma.

"No baby, I never, never means never hate you..... you're my angel, you're the best thing which is happens to me. I'm so thankful of brother Henry, to give you to me. I feel so blessed baby, I loved you so much. More than Miya." She said and hugged Allena as her life depends upon her.

Then she slowly stands holding Allena into her arms, as she's injured.

"Aaron also I wanted to tell you something. The truth behind what you saw and think about Allena." She said and turn towards me, looking me with cold eyes.

"Aaron, first incident that vulgar photos you saw of Allena, it was a photoshoot with Miya's friend which is planned by Miya and Selena to put a black mark on Allena's name, then second the massage you saw on her phone about money transfer is also send by Miya and Selena by hacking Chris's phone, then the photo you saw hugging Allena and Chris were also send by Selena. Miya and Selena are behind Allena for money and you respectively. Miya did everything for money and Selena did for you. They both don't know about Chris is her brother and also me. And Allena, she....she agreed with them because she wants the letter which her Father sends for her, I don't know why she didn't tell you and ask your help, but she did everything for her father's letters." She said and held my hands in her.

"Never..... Never ever hurt Allena son, she already suffer a lot and also she's loves you so much. I can see it in her eyes. Please don't separate her from her kids like I did with Henry brother. Its hurts and broke the person who loose the part of his/her life." She makes me understand and tears flowed from my eyes.

I remember everything I did with Allena, I raped her, I slapped her, I abuse her, I said rubbish to her, I call her with names, I make her sign the contract and divorce papers, I hurt her the most, she already suffer from lots of things, and again I did everything to hurt her. Oh lord!

I was in my guilty thoughts and when aunt shouts, Allena's name and I saw her fell unconscious, but before she touched the floor I held her securely in my arms and picked her up in bridal style and runs outside towards the car. Chris and uncle Henry also followed me along with aunt and two officers behind me.

'PLEASE SAVE HER GOD!' I prayed in my mind while holding her in my arms and Chris was driving the car.