23.Jealous Gulf

Mew: Hubby tell me na who is Luke??

Gulf: I don't know baby where did you hear that name...

Mew: I don't know...Hubby, I am hungry...

Gulf: Gulf also ignored coz he never heard that name before and his priority is to feed his husband first....aww my baby common let's clean ourselves then we will eat...

Ana: saw Mew gulf coming down...Gulf how are you now??

Gulf: I am a fine mom...I want to go to see my dad...

Ana: Gulf, the doctor asked you to take good rest for few days and I just had word with Ayaan...Akil is getting better, today he even talked to Ayaan and the doctor said soon they will discharge him...

Gulf: wao really....thank god...finally he will come back home...I really miss him, mom...

Mew: momma I am hungry ....

Ana: Hmm baby Mew, coz you slept with your hubby without eating anything....wait I will bring something....

Gulf: Mom, I will help you in the kitchen...Mew till you watch your favorite cartoon on my phone...

Gulf and Ana went to the kitchen Ana also agreed to take Gulf's help coz she knew Gulf wanted to talk to her alone....

Gulf: Mom, whatever happened between me and Mew, I am sure you will be upset about that ...but...

Ana: Gulf, why would I be upset that's your personal matter and I am happy that you treat Mew normally look at him how happy he is with you ..

Gulf: Thanks mom for understanding ... actually I realized recently that how much I love Mew and I couldn't control myself...but yes I am not regretting it... whatever happens, I am really happy with that... don't worry I will never hurt Mew...I will love him more every day...

Ana: hugged Gulf ..I know baby I can see that love and care in your eyes...the way you protect him..I can see that ...

Gulf: umm mom...Who is Luke is he one of Mew's friends or any relatives...

Ana: Got shocked...what?? how did you know this name Gulf...

Gulf: Sometime back Mew asked me about Luke but I didn't know so I thought to ask you...

Ana: Gulf, you know about Mew's accident right...?? That he fought with his boyfriend or his would-be husband and he met with an accident where he forgets everything...

Gulf: Yes, mom I know this...

Ana: Luke was Mew's bf or we can say his ex-fiancee...

Gulf: what??...oh!! But dad told me that Mew didn't have any contact with his Bf and he didn't even remember his Bf I mean Ex-bf....then how come he know this name ...Gulf felt a bitter taste in his tongue by saying BF ..

Ana: That means Mew started remembering things.... Actually when Mew met with the accident Luke was not aware of it...they fought and Mew left from his room then Mew met with an accident then as Mew has our number in the emergency call so we got call from the hospital...we went there and we were so tense that we forgot to inform him...

After few days, Ayaan got a call from Luke saying he is trying Mew's no but it is not reachable...Mew's phone was damaged due to an accident...then Ayaan informed him about the accident...

Luke immediately come to see Mew and told us that they fought and Luke thought Mew is upset that's why he was not talking ....Luke is also a short-tempered person they always behave irrationally... whenever they fought they didn't talk to each other for weeks...so it was normal for both...