It's Happening / Three

DRACO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the train stops, I look over my shoulder and notice the new girl sleeping soundlessly with her mouth slightly open with her face covering by her jet black hair. She was already fast asleep before I even came back from talking to Potter and his friends. Her book about to slip out her grip if she make another movement.

I wonder which house she will be in.

I hear Crabbe and Goyle chuckled at her before I shoo them away and tell them to wait for me outside. After they're gone, I softly tap her shoulder and her eyes flutter open. 

"We're here." I state.

She looks at me and stutters, "Oh- okay.. thanks."

I walk out of the door but before I fully walk away from the door to the entrance of the train, I took a glance at her. She was tall and lean. Her hair was quite long to her hips and it's also wavy too. She yawns and stretch her body before she puts her book in her bag and take another bag from the top compartment.

I quickly walk out of the train before I get caught, and saw Blaise, Theo, Daphne, Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy in group chattering about something and laughing. They all stayed at my house this summer including their parents for some important things that they need to discuss with mine. 

As if they can't do it in their own homes. 

I scoff and walk over to them and they all greet me, more like Theo did.

"Hey, Malfoy!" Theo calls out, "How have you been?" he grins with his annoying face.

"Mate, we just saw each other this morning." I huff as we all start to walk to the carriages.

He laughs, "I know! Relax, mate." as he swings his arm around my shoulder, "I'm just happy to see you guys again, all together." 

We all talk our way to the carriages. It was good coming back to this excuse of a school. I can finally get away from my father "encouraging" me to join in his meetings, in which I'm not a bit interested. 

Glad I made it here.

~~~~~~~~

As I got out of my carriage, I notice the new girl talking to a small, much shorter girl than her with long dirty blonde hair, smiling as she listens to what the girl was saying. And I instantly recognized her as Luna Lovegood. 

Weird and strange girl if you ask me.

I roll my eyes, "How pathetic." I scoff and starts walking up to the castle with my friends as Theo talks about how hungry and excited for dinner.

We all sit down at the very start of our house table when we got there. While we just sit down at our seat and wait for the first years to come into the great hall, Crabbe opens his mouth to talk.

"There's a new girl this year." he starts, "Our age, maybe a year or two older." 

"Really?" Pansy raise her eyebrows, "Who is she? Name? Blood?" she continues.

"Her name's Hela Venus." I chime in, "Dunno what her blood type is but she looks pretty weak for a pureblood." I smile.

As we were discussing about her, that's when the Great Hall doors opened and my eyes instantly shifted to the entrance. They landed upon a one and only tall blue haired girl. 

It's her.

"That's her." Goyle points for the group and their eyes follow the direction of his finger. "Her hair is now blue? It was jet black on the train!"