7 - Powerless

Ally's P.O.V.

"Knock knock!"

As I bring my bowl of ramen away from my face, my eyes widen in surprise seeing Tae standing in front of me.

"What're you doing here?!" I yelled at him in a whisper and also in panic.

My response seemed to wipe away the boxy smile that he had on his face to a pout.

"You're not going to say 'hello?' I came down here because I wanted to see you."

Oh dear god, not the puppy eyes.

"Hello, but you're not supposed to be here!" 

Standing up from my chair, I walk up to him and push him towards the table, signaling him to sit down while I go and lock the door before anyone sees him.

Sitting back down, I let out a breath of relief and find Tae looking at me with a smile again. I chuckle a bit at the sight of this, admiring how he was happy again.

"You could've texted me to hang out, you know."

"I know, but I really wanted to see you since I haven't seen you in weeks. Plus, today was the only time I had before my schedule got crazy."

"Good point." I nodded my head in understanding.

"Anyways, I have some exciting news to tell you!"

Raising my eyebrow in curiosity, I continued to eat as I waited to see what the news was.

"What is it?"

"We're going to be the judges for your evaluation this Friday!"

"We?"

"Yea, all seven of us! Isn't that cool?"

I stayed silent for a while taking in the words of his and how I'm going to be evaluated by the people who encouraged me to be where I am now. I was feeling a little nervous for some reason as I haven't really performed in front of them in 2 years.

I was about to open my mouth to say something when his phone started ringing. Signaling him to answer the phone, he apologizes to me before answering it.

"Taehyung!"

We both jump in our seats as we hear the yelling from the other side of the call. This was enough to know who it was and maybe even the reason why they were yelling. It was Mona.

"Do you know what time it is?!"

"Yea, w-why?"

Oh no. He was in trouble and he knew it, but it seemed like he didn't know the reason for it. Poor dude went pale as soon as he heard Mona was annoyed.

The rest of the conversation was just Mona scolding Taehyung for mixing up his times and alerting him that he was late for a photo shoot. It wasn't long until the call ended.

"Sorry, Ally... but I have to go."

"Mona hasn't changed one bit." I gave him a little warm smile knowing that he definitely needed it right now.

"Not really, I mean she's always been like this, but that's because she cares about me and I wouldn't want to have another stylist but her even if she does scare me to death sometimes."

She scares everyone, alright...

"Well I'll text you when I can and I'll see you Friday!"

He gives me a wave and a smile as we walk towards the door and I do the same thing until he finally disappears from my sight.