DRAGOONED

Jiro  had woken up to y/n's head not on his lap instead he found himself holding the girls leg he distinctly recalled himself playing with her hair before he fell asleep he turned his head to the left and witness the most complacent smirk on iwaos face.

"Geez you're so fucking childish"

"Yeah I know but I don't care"you looked down and kept running his hands through y/n's hair,he knew he was being childish but he wanted y/n to like him not even in a romantic way he just wished they could be friends,he didn't know people disliked someone who was flirty because everyone liked him.

Girls would literally drool when they saw him,he was like the one popular boy in every reverse harem anime that every girl on school loved so it baffled him seeing this girl so uncomfortable with his touch,he felt like he needed to be friends with her so he would try very hard to get her to like him.

They eventually pulled off at an hotel alpha arufa had booked rooms for them so they wouldn't have to do it after traveling so currently everyone was in the reception area the receptionist read out who would be sharing a room as per alpha arufas instructions.

Alpha arufa was trying to get everybody from different packs be closer so he decided once again to put them with different people.

Riki shared a room with masaru

Mamoru shared a room with takumi

Kei shared a room iwao

Jiro and kenzen shared a room and y/n, seiji ,takeshi shared a room because there weren't enough rooms for a separate one for the girl.

Mamoru looked at the girl still wondering if she was OK but he couldn't ask they hadn't had a moment alone since the morning and his mood wasn't the best.

It seemed he was having y/n withdrawals the girl was like a drug to him when he was with he felt like was on a high that would never end but when he wasn't with her he came crashing down.

He missed the days before this where it was just him,y/n and Aimai then the only time he would be away from her was if he needed to do something or if she was in heat now other people occupied her time and it bothered him because he felt replaced.

Riki looked at the girl too he thought they could at least be friends she said she'd think about it but they haven't spoken since that day and his wolf wouldn't give him a break after he cheated his wolf refused to talk to him he only spoke a year after y/n disappeared and then it was just one or two words but since the girls appearance he refused to shut up.

Kenzen was depressed the last time he spoke to y/n was when he kissed her cheek and Mamoru pulled y/n away since then he didn't get to speak her but he still remembered how soft her skin felt when he kissed her cheek he couldn't get the feeling of her skin out of his head.

Iwao was disappointed he didn't get to be in a room with her ,this could be his chance to get her to like him so he went to talk to takeshi

"Hey do you think we can swap rooms"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Pretty please"

"No"

"Come on I'm sure you'd rather share a room with your beta then with random strangers you hardly know"

Alpha takeshi looked at the man in front of him with no emotions and was about to say something but iwao got kicked from behind.

Jiro kicked the orange haired man.

"You troubled her enough on the drive over now you want to trouble her in her room to leave her alone or I swear to the moon goddess I will break your face and make you even uglier"

"I'm not ugly and I didn't want to trouble her I wanted to apologize for my behavior and maybe become friends"

"You don't need to be in her room to do that go and apologize now unless you wanna look like more of a creep"

Iwao huffed and sauntered over to the black haired girl said "I'm sorry" before continuously bowing and ran off not giving the girl a chance to say anything.

Everyone got their keys and left in their pairs to go to their rooms,Takeshi walked towards the girl and decided it was the best time to introduce himself he held out his right.

"My name is takeshi its nice to meet you"

Y/n shook the males hand before looking at his hair he had greyish white hair with purple pinkish tips and light pink eyes.

"I'm y/n its nice to meet you"

"You guys we can go to our room now"

"Seiji how's your pack doing"

The girl walked behind the males not bothering to listen to their conversation they seemed to know each other well but she kept thinking about what her mother had said in the video her mind going through every bad thing that could happen  she was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the men stop until she bumped into them.

"S-sorry I didn't n-notice"

She cursed herself for stuttering

"Are you OK y/n ?" Seiji asked

"Mhm I'm o-ok"

"Why are you stuttering?" This question was asked by takeshi

"Just happens sometimes sorry can we go in?"

They opened the door and went in the room once the light was on the room was filled with and awkward silence how the hell do they expect three people to share on bed.....

(Hey guys hope you are all doing well thanks to everybody who reads,likes,comments and adds to reading lists don't forget to tell me what you thought about the chapter pleas check out my other book hidden its a yandere pirates x reader book and I am rewriting it so let me know what you think)