Chapter 082

Chapter 082

The next scene is the story of Wen Qiong and Lu Yao drinking and chatting in the bar.

The slightly drunk Wen Qiong explained his intention upon coming to Iceland under Lu Yao's repeated questioning.

He said that he came here to escape and also to redeem himself.

To avoid the pressure brought by his parents and money over the years, his only self-salvation is the painting inspiration that has dried up.

It is said that Iceland is a paradise for artists, Wen Qiong hopes to find his own artistic muse here.

Once the proud son of heaven, but now he has been hit by reality so that even the only trace of self-esteem has become a reluctance. After losing his family, Wen Qiong fought stubbornly twice, but it seemed that the world had suddenly isolated him and abandoned him.

This huge gap blocked Wen Qiong's heart and made him even less interested in communicating with the outside world.

Because of this half cup of Long Island Iced Tea, Wen Qiong poured it out to a stranger in a foreign country tonight.

Perhaps the other person will tell it to others as a joke after waking up from alcohol.

Forget it, it's all about drawing a glass of wine from your own story.

Wen Qiong's confession touched Lu Yao.

Segregated by the world? Abandoned by the world?

Lu Yao thinks of his mother who has passed away. On the night before his death, the other party once said with a smile, 'your father abandoned me, now it's my turn to abandon him'.

But the other party will never know.

What she abandoned this time was not the scumbag husband who 'abandoned his wife and children by cheating on his lover', but her biological son who 'knows nothing but is forced to know everything'.

After Lu Yao's mother died, the pregnant lover became the mistress of the Lu family.

She didn't like Lu Yao, and wanted to win everything from the future Lu Family for her children, so she coaxed Lu's father around with a few soft words.

Lu Yao was sent to a boarding school throughout the year because he had a Chinese face that was 'incompatible' within their standard, and then campus bullying and violence became a common occurrence.

Because there is no parent, Lu Yao has no one to complain about. He can only be repressed and let the gloom destroy his own inner world.

The second wife, whose lover became a regular employee, only gave birth to two daughters to Father Lu.

Then, Father Lu began to accept him again and began to use money to gather him, just for the so-called 'incense sticks' of the older generation.

There is no common topic between the father and son, as if it is just the cold difference between the cash machine and the cashier.

Lu Yao started spending money and making friends lavishly, but after the hustle and bustle, he had to face a long lonely night.