Chapter 090

Chapter 090

In the dimly lit movie hall, the nervous people are not only the creative team, but also the fans of the actors who came to watch the premiere.

Among the domestic films in the same period, the pre-sale box office of ‘Time Lobbyist’ was almost at the bottom, and the film placement rate of the national theaters was less than 10%.

It can be said that it is the least favored by outsiders in the New Year's Day movie.

If the next feature film is still at a low-to-medium level, then the box office prospects of this movie will be seen at a glance.

Ji Li's fans sat in their seats, their eyes fixed on the big screen in front. It was definitely a cold winter in December, but they were so nervous that their palms were about to sweat.

Strictly speaking, ‘Time Lobbyist’ is Ji Li's third film and television work after his debut.

Ji Li relied on the two roles of Song Zhao and Xie Yan to become popular, but the entertainment industry is a place where the update speed is very fast, and the popularity is even more luxurious consumables.

Once an actor has no continuous exposure of his work, he is easily eliminated by the market of audience.

In the past few months when Ji Li was hiding and filming, the data on his Weibo has declined. In fact, diehard fans are waiting for him to explode with the new movie.

After all, as long as this movie can be successful, the box office performance can still be directly linked to Ji Li!

"Please, please, be sure to work hard."

"Please, if this movie really hits rock bottom, Ji Li is definitely the one who will be ridiculed the most by the outside world."

After all, at the moment when Ji Li was the hottest, he was once called the ‘top-tier newcomer’ by the outside world, but he must not ‘crash’ halfway!

Fang Yue heard the comments coming from around him, obviously it was two Ji family fans.

She still couldn't hold back, hiding her ‘CP fan’ attributes and saying, "No, we have to believe in Ji Li, he has never let us down."

Even if it's only the male third of the movie, even if the current pre-sale box office is poor, he will definitely counterattack into a dark horse for the outside world to see!

Ji Li has this kind of physique of ‘popular red’!

"Yes!"

The three star-chaser girls looked at each other, and the tension in their hearts dissipated. They suddenly looked forward to the next movie.

Since his debut, Ji Li has encountered a lot of setbacks, but he has been able to turn adversity into a favorable wind every time.

This time, he must also be able to stage a counter-attack myth!

After a series of film and television company titles, the film finally officially began to play.

The opening scene is a repressive and tragic dark tone.

The torrential rain smashed thousands of tombstones, as if a tragic song of fate.

The black umbrellas gathered in the lens fluttered in a panic. The guests who came to express their condolences were frightened and fled in panic.

Suddenly, a thin figure was struggling to push away from the crowd, "Give it up! Give it up!"

A few simple words are pleadings with tearing throats, and the cry of despair that conceals them all at once attracted everyone's attention.