My story

There is a big garden full of beautiful flowers and in the center sat a beautiful doll playing with the cat.

"hey Kitty are you fine now" she asked.

The kitty meowed in response licking her plams making her giggle.

The cat's leg was injured and she was crying when the girl saw her and took the kitty in her arms and treated it.

She was playing with the kitty when shs heard

"Shehnaaz"
Her heart beat accelerated listening to the voice, she looked up and prayed for good and turned around where she saw her father along with some other people which she considered to be his business partner or clients or employees her eyes met with his father who was shooting glares at her and she immediately looked down with fear.

"Shehnaaz what are you doing here and what happened to your clothes and face" he asked trying to normal.

Sana looked at her dress which was covered with mud stain.

" sorry dad actually....." she tried to say but his father interrupted her in between

"it's ok go and change" he said softly but she knew that what is waiting for her.

She nodded at her father and wished his collegues and ran inside her bunglow.
Her home was big much too for the people living there.

She immdiately went to her room her room was decorated decently with some soft toys she went towards her closet and picked a dress for and went to take shower.

After coming out she was sitting on her bed waiting for the storm to come and finally it came.

Her father entered her room with a angry face "how many times do I have to tell you to atleast behave properly when my collegues are at home what must be they thinking that the Sukh Gill ki beti aise mitti mein khelti hai aarey kabhi toh meri izzat ka khyal rakh liya karo or you have vowed to embarass me everytime I am fed up with your drama aur garden mein kya kar rahi thi tum tumhare toh exams start hone wale hai n... Are you prepared for it or is baar bhi aise hi margin line se pass hona hai??"

She kept looking down while her father held her arms "speak up now...don't stand like a statue"

"thoda sa reh gaya hai almost prepared hai" she said shivering.

"so vo thoda sa kab prepare karna hai after exams....when will you get serious Shehnaaz you have everything that others dream for and here you waste your time playing with animals."

"sorry Dad" this was all she could speak.

"Now stop wasting time and start studying"

She nodded and her father left her room.

She sat on her bed without any emotion this is not new for her.
Almost everyday she get scolding from her father for one thing or the other.

She sat on her study table and tried to concentrate on her studies.

She was studying when she heard some footsteps and her face broke into a smile she immediately went towards door and saw her bestfriend coming, her one and only bestfriend.

"Hey Sid" she said giving him a warm smile.

He looked towards her and returned the smile "Hii"

"how was your day?" she asked.

"Don't ask...it was damm tiring" he said stretching his arms.

"Then come inside na.. Main tere liye coffee bana ke lati hu and tere ko head massage bhi de dungi then and haan mereko thode se doubts bhi hai vo bhi samjha dena" she said with hopeful eyes

"sweety I am really tired now all I want is to sleep...tera afternoon slot mein exam hai na so I will clear your doubts in the morning" he said with a apologetic face.

Sana's face fell listening him but she maintained a smiling face "it's ok no worries tu rest kar main bhi na I should have understand ki tu kitna busy hota still I keep bothering you...
Good night" she said

"I am sor..." he tried to say but Sana interrupted him in between

"Bass na kullu kitna sorry bolega ja na ja ke rest kar na" she said giggling

Sid smiled and went away wishing her good night.

Sana went inside and closing the door she sat on the bed.

"It's ok Sanu he is tired...." she said to herself

"but he is always busy nowadays" she says again and a lone tear escape from her eyes.

She looked at the shelf placed near her bed there was her mother picture she took her mother picture in her hand and whispered "I miss you mumma..... There is no one in the house with whom I can talk....pehle Sid tha but with time he changed too"

Sana mother died in a car accident when she was 13 she was too in the car at that time but she survived the accident but she changed after that her mind was not able to take the shock and she started losing her interest in everything, earlier she was bright student but gradually she become weak in studies she even didn't made any friend. Sid was her one and only friend with whom she found solace.
Her father too started scolding her when everytime her teachers would complain about her behavior for not taking interest in class and with time his father grew apart from her. She used to spend her time alone at her room but then Sid used to come to her.

She remembers earlier when she would get scolding from her dad Sid would come to pacify her and would give her chocolate to make her happy. He used to help her in her studies too he is two years older to her and they used to go to same school and she used to spend most of her time with him but when he started going yo college he changed and now when he working too along with his studies he is changed completely.

She cries remembering her old good days when she would be always be a center of attention everywhere whereas now she is she confined to her rooms.

Her eyes fell on her dairy she smiled seeing it she sat on her study table and opened her dairy "I am sorry that I said that I am alone tujhe kaise bhul sakti hu main....after Sid tu hi toh hai meri bestie with whom I share everything" wiping her tears she started writing diary when she heard a knock on her door.

She thought it must be her maid who would have come to give her food. She got up and opened the door but she wasn't expecting the person who was standing in front of her

So here is the first part of my new story

Please give it a try and let me know if you like it