-Part fifteen-

Zara's pov

Today is Saturday...aka when Ava and I are going bowling with Enzo and Matteo, I'm not as nervous having Ava by my side

But I would be lying if I would hope she and Matteo would go to the opposite side of the bowling arena because I just know Ava will try some shit with me and Enzo...

Enzo said he could pick me up and since I trust him enough I decided why not, currently Ava is at my place and we're helping each other get ready, I decided to go with a more boring outfit

( Zara's outfit ^)

Something me and Ava don't necessarily have in common is our clothing, while I like doing more classic or as she calls them "boring outfits with no spice" she does more "fun" outfits and I have my boring blonde long hair and she has her cool pink hair and it looks dope with her grey eyes! but In reality, I wear basic outfits because I'm too scared to be in the spotlight and have people staring at me I have too much social anxiety for that, talking to bakery customers is more than enough for me!

(Ava's outfit ^)

A tiny bit later I get a text from Enzo

Enzyyy: hey I'm outside come to my car when you're ready, I'm just standing outside my car so you'll be able to spot me

Zara: alright we will be right now

"AVA HURRY UP ENZO IS HERE" I call for Ava

"IM COMING," she says as she's throwing lipstick her bag

I raise my eyebrow at her

"What you never know this Matteo guy might be hot" she shrugs

The girl is amazing at luring men in and she doesn't do relationships because she's been hurt and cheated on so she's more into the one night stands...while I on the other hand have never even been with a man in that sense...ya I know I'm 23 and a virgin boohoo cry about it, point being it will take a VERY special man to make Ava trust and want a relationship with and so far that man hasn't come along, but if this Matteo guy is anything like Enzo..who knows!