chapter 70

Wu Dahu nodded, and then put down the cup slowly, he glanced at those people who binged drinking and had been punch-drunk there, answering slightly, “Let’s leave tonight, no one can make sure that this guy will always keep his promise.”

He finally figured out that Zhang Yijian was such an eccentric and unreasonable man who would act with his own willfulness, and as for Yin Laosan, Zhang Yijian might be a man of honesty. But as for the others, everything about him changed.

Laifu showed his agreement to Wu Dahu. Anyway, as long as they could leave here and go back home safely, nothing would be a problem. Though nothing dangerous would happen to them here temporarily, his family members would surely worry about him for being out so long. He would never want something else to be festered.

After more and more guests in the ceremony got heavily intoxicated, Wu Dahu and Laifu walked on tiptop to stable, and then led two of their horses which had been fed nicely out from it. They saddled the horses up with the carriages and then set off after deciding which way to go.

Zhang Yijian finally walked to the nuptial chamber after the toasting, he stood aside Yin Laosan and then took off the red veil on Yin Laosan’s head.

He reached out to caress Yin Laosan on his face, touching the slight scar on it and saying, “What happened to you? Did you get hurt in this trip with them?”

Yin Laosan had been using his prowess on disguising to hide the scar up. But he didn’t want to put on any disguise on it anymore on his wedding day. In a result, it was the first time Zhang Yijian saw it.

Noticing that the expression on Zhang Yijian’s face turning into a cold one, he smiled slightly, saying, “No, it was when I broke in the woods and I was scratched by a wild animal. And that is the reason why I didn’t come to find you. And after that, I heard that Laifu intended to employ, and I just joined in his team.”

Hearing that, Zhang Yijian suppressed his murderous sense in mind, he failed to say something to rebuke Yin Laosan but just sighed heavily, saying slightly, “You little dum…”

Yin Laosan smiled big, and later he seemed to recall something in mind and then answered with an absent-minded expression, saying, “I have been throwing myself into a low and degrading life but I found that it isn’t that kind of dirty and messy. Every one is just an ordinary one, we got the same feelings, like happiness, bitterness and grievance. So will you still show a grievance over the fact that I misunderstood you and abandoned you?”

Zhang Yijian laughed, shaking head without hesitation and saying, “No I won’t. No matter what decision you made, or how you behaved, I won’t nurse any grievance over them. The only thing I will be regretful and complain about is that I didn’t explain everything clearly which had made you misunderstand. You must have been suffered so much bitterness.”

Shaking head, Yin Laosan asked slightly with curiosity, “Nah, but tell me, you really only want to set up a stockaded village for bandits? Don’t lie to me, because I have already noticed that this place should be an exquisite place which is easy to hold but hard to attack. And the flowing trend of all the houses are in accordance with the Eight Trigrams. You wouldn’t pay such a careful intention on this if you just want to build a normal village.”

Since Zhang Yijian found that the excitement didn’t overwhelm the brain of Yin Laosan, and the boy could still discern something in details, Zhang Yijian smiled with a great satisfaction, admitting, “That’s true, the horn of war is roaring, though I am not from a noble family and gain no tough background behind me, I still possess an ambition to dash about in a battlefield. Of course I should challenge myself in this world of turmoil and uncertainty.”