》8《

"YOU CAN BEATBOX?!" The boy shrieked in awe, as the unaware female flinched.

"Aigoo Hoseok-ssi. You scared me." Mina told him, as she held a hand on her rapidly beating heart, letting out a sigh.

"Sorry Noona. I just got excited- I didn't know you could beat box!"

Mina chuckled, patting the younger boys head. "Eh- it's nothing special really. It's just a small thing I found out I could do when I was little."

"Nothing special? Noona- it's such an amazing talent! And...you HAVE to be the best beatboxer I've ever heard!" Hoseok complimented, his eyes shining with delight, as Mina blushed lightly at the sweet words.

"Oh well- I'm not all that great but thank you!"

"So, how did you learn beatboxing?"

"Well- I learned it back in elementary school." She began to recall as Hoseok let out a wow.

"So, it was around the 5th month of school- and we had a new music teacher. Long story short, our music teacher could beatbox, and I thought it was really cool. I asked him to teach me it- and he did. Unfortunately, it wasn't very long before he quit the job due to getting a better offer at another place. Although, I tried to use what he taught me, and taught myself more complex beats."

"Wow! That's so cool- and how about vocals? Did you train them or....were you just born with it?"

"Vocals....Well I did have a vocal coach actually. When I was little, I was taught how to play the piano, and guitar- and along with it the teacher taught me how to sing too. I'm not sure if I was born with it- but I did train a bit beforehand. My....mother's dream- my father told me she wanted to be a kpop idol when she was a teenager. She couldn't fulfill that dream- so it's always been my goal to fulfill it for her....through myself. If you know what I mean-" Mina finished with a fond smile painted on her beautiful face.

"Your mother is lucky to have a daughter like you, Noona. She must be so proud of you." Hoseok replied with a huge smile.

Mina's smile dropped a bit, before she nodded happily. "I hope she is!"

It was silent between them, before Hoseok slowly broke the silence.

"Noona" He called out shyly.

"Hmm?" Mina answered, turning her head to look at him.

"Can you....teach me how to beatbox?" He questioned hesitantly.

Mina sighed and shook her head. "No. I won't."

Hoseok blinked at the sudden rejection, not expecting it. He pouted at her. "Please Noona? I really want to learn it! Please! You don't have to teach me everything- just...at least teach me simple beats! Pleaseeeeeeee~" He begged, clasping his hands together.

"No."

"But whyyyy?"

"....You miss your Noona?" She questioned all of a sudden.

Hoseok stopped everything, and just froze, not expecting the sudden drop at all.

"....You miss your family, right? You were....crying yesterday night?" Mina waited for a while, but got no answer in return.

Sighing, Mina got up. "Sorry. I don't teach people who don't play the part of being in a team well."

Hoseok gulped, and he snapped out of his trance, just as he spotted Mina walking away.

"H-How...?" He managed to start, as Mina turned back to look at him.

"I saw you last night. I was at the nearby store getting something- and I saw you outside....an hour after your curfew to be exact. I'm surprised you didn't get caught."