Chapter-17

.Journey.

1st POV

<A twelve hour time skip>

Me and Ezekiah have been flying for quite some time now. In one single direction, and that is west.

And I still don't feel any dark energy when we come by some islands.

*Sigh.

'When is this torturous ride going to end...' The ride was getting boring.

Yes, we did see some breathtaking views up here, but that moment instantly vanished when the view is out of sight.

We are flying in a very fast pace, to the point that it's so fast, that I have to put a barrier in front of me to protect me from the fast winds from blowing my flesh away.

I see a island up ahead and it was getting dark so I decided we take a rest. So I pat Ezekiah's back and point at the island, telling him to go down.

Ezekiah who gets it, flew down at the island. Gently and gracefully.

'Damn. Isn't my dragon pet so majestic.' I thought while patting Ezekiah's dragon head and of course Ezekiah replies with a purr.

Telling him that we are going to rest from the ride, Ezekiah and I decided to explore the island first to ensure our safety.

You know... just incase that there are no... creepy monsters crawling here. Like a nest of gigantic spiders.

*Shiver... it's still my nightmare even though I'm on my second life...

And luckily, we didn't find those creepy crawling creatures or any of some sorts.

Instead. We found something... hmmm... what's the word...

The island was like...

Glaucous...? Yeah. Something like that.

We found many beautiful spots to rest but we really can't decide since all of them are just breathtaking.

The ocean was literally shimmering because of the crystal like fishes, their scales are like crystals reflecting the light that makes them glow in the deep see.

The shore has some kind of glowing dust that when you touch it spreads and glows more. The white sand was smooth as hell.

The ocean wasn't the only view that is shimmering but the forest as well.

The forest was filled tall trees with colorful butterflies that is also shining with colorful lights, emitting the beautiful designs in their wings.

It feels as though their are like fairies.

There was a flower field, filled with beautiful crystal like shimmering flowers and they glow more when it's dark, which makes it even more beautiful when it's night.

And add the butterflies there. It was like a field filled with thousand lights that you can stare at forever.

The island was really beautiful, it feels like your in a fairy tale.