The Change - synopsis

***This book was written and published here in Wattpad in 2013.***

** Since then it has had numerous edits. ** 

*All right reserved, edition 2019*

"For the last 6 years I have kept it at bay. The need, the want, the hunger. No more. I will be free to do as I please. Brandon, you have no control over me!"

Mates. They were supposed to stay together. To treasure each other. To love one another. But what happens when Choice trumps Fate, when need becomes obsession and hope flickers? This is a story of Ness, a bright young werewolf, who grew up with romantic stories of mates and their love. Nothing could prepare her for the reality – her mate chooses her best friend for the chance of power and glory. Fighting her feelings for Brandon, Ness accepts her own place in the world. If she couldn't have the mate that Fate destined for her, she would surely find Choice one for herself.

Alpha Marcus Joseph "Ned" Edwards has a dark past. Ever since he lost his mate six years ago, he had vowed on his life to avenge her. Meticulously eliminating every single wolf even remotely connected with her assassination, he is rightfully called cruel and dangerous. His pack mates learn to recognize the glimpses of their old loving Alpha Marcus, and the ever consuming rage of the ruthless Alpha Ned, who dutifully protects them.

When Nessa meets Marcus sparks ignites. But would they be enough to bring these two wolves together?

Read to find out.