Chapter - 22

Hello, Salam Namaskaar to all my starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Here I come with another blast in this new chapter......

Perfect song for our heroin on today's episode....

But how??? Let's see

Happy Reading ☺☺🙂

In the last chapter , we saw that Kajal apologised to Raj..... It was very unlike her.....

She apologised because she felt very guilty on her behavior with Raj.... But is it really her Guilt??

If it is Guilt than why she became breathless when she heard about his accident..... And why is she crying now also..

Raj's bedroom
7:15 am.

Raj woke up and saw the time. He's very late today ,its the time of his workout . Though he didn't got hurt much but still due to the effects of medicine he's feeling a bit weak.

"I think.. I should join in the second half today... That meeting is important" Raj was lost in his thought when his phone rang. It was Sagar.

"Good morning Sir... How are you now!! Asked Sagar politely.

" Hmm... Better.. Sagar I'll come in the second half for the meeting with Mr. Sabarwal okay "Raj said in a weak voice.

" Sir!! I've called to inform about that only..... Mr. Sabarwal can't come today. His wife dragged him to a family function. So, he requested to reschedule the meeting for next week"Said Sagar.

"Oh... I see" Raj said and was silent, when Sagar said, "Sir.... I now I'm no one to suggest but still we care for you like you do for us.... I think... You.. You should take rest for today... I.. I mean there's not much work here and you also need rest... So!!

Raj smiled on Sagar's concern and said, " Thanks for your advice Sagar... I think you're right.... I must take rest today... Call me if there's something important okay"

"Definitely Sir, Take rest.... Bye" Sagar said happily and disconnected.

Raj had his bath but dressed with great difficulty as the two fingers of his right hand were still injured.

'"How Am I gonna eat now "he murmured like a kid and went down.

He went down and sat on the giant sofa of there living room. He took the news paper and slightly yelled , "Mariam Auntie.... Coffee!!

He was looking at the newspaper when someone gave him the coffee mug. He took a sip of it still looking at the newspaper.

But a sweet jingling sound and a mesmerizing sweet smell broke his trance. The moment he looked up he spat the coffee in shock after watching the person in front of him.
.
.
.
.
Yes..... It was his teen wife but in a totally different avatar....