Chapter 10: Successfully Fun

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"There's another one there" Borara pointed, Y/n immediately followed what he said and killed the person in one strike. The screen flashed Victory earning loud cheers from everyone.

Y/n stood up from her seat facing the aliens cheering like they won a war or something. Yaya and Ying hugged Y/n happily jumping. Gopal and Fang gave Y/n high fives while Boboiboy carried Y/n and spin her around. Of course this made you blush.

"M-Master Berselion you can put me down now" Y/n stuttered when Boboiboy realized what he just did. He immediately put Y/n down and heat beamed through his cheeks. This is noticed by the gang and Borara.

After that everyone went to wait for the judgement of who wins the expo. Each aliens knows who will win and they seem not to mind it for it was obvious. But the Tapops seemed to be nervous.

After a while of waiting, what was bound to happened has now begun.

Borara walked up the stage again holding an envelope containing the winner's name. Everyone stayed calm except for Boboiboy and his gang. Y/n seemed to be nervous too. What if they don't win?

But hey their show off is impressive there's no way they didn't get Borara's interest to it and the other judges.

"The winner of this expo is..." Borara cut midway. All inventors waiting for him. "THE ROYALTY'S GAMERS SET" Borara announced. The aliens weren't surprised by this. I mean their performance in showing their invention (more like earth's invention) was worth it. It was awesome.

After hearing their names. Boboiboy and the gang cheered and got in a group hug. Boboiboy was the one to come up stage and receive the prize which is Suitbot. They did it. The second power sphera is retrieved.

They cheered happily. They were congratulated too. The expo eventually finished after. Now they only need 7 days until the biggest expo in the planet. The cash battle for Wishbot.

Before going home they were blocked in the way by Adu Du threatening them which is not a good idea.

"GIVE ME THE POWER SPHERA NOW" He demanded pointing a gun. Two bodyguards from Borara's company stood tall behind Adu Du and Probe. They both looked behind in fear.

The two bodyguards took them both away while Boboiboy and the others went in the limousine and drove back to the hotel. It's getting dark too. Boy it was a long day. Few more blocks and they will arrive at the hotel but Yaya and Ying demanded the driver to stop. This made the group raise a brow in confusion.

They all went out the limousine. The two lads told the driver to let them be.

"Why did we stop here?" Fang asked the two. Ying and Yaya looked at each other.

"We're gonna have fun of course! There's still 7 days to wait to get Wishbot so let's have fun while we're here in this planet besides, everything seems good here" Ying answered and Gopal immediately agreed and think of what food they sell here. Yaya and Ying thinks about what clothes they can buy here. Boboiboy? He is thinking of vehicles he could buy.

While everyone is at thinking of what to buy. Y/n broke their daydreamings. "So how much money do we have?" Y/n asked making all of them looked at her. They raised a brow in confusion by what she meant. "You guys do know Planet Rimu Ru is a place of rich aliens. Which means expensive products, foods, clothes etc." Y/n says making their smiles fade away. But she's right it's expensive they can't even afford it. "Who need clothes when we got Suitbot and Buildbot?" Y/n says after grabbing the Suit Power Sphera. They all gave her a 'way to kill the joy' look but she just shrugged it off.