9 : The prophecy

"Since I'm already occupying the Heroine's body getting all the male leads' attentions is as easy as cutting a pie."

She said with great gusto, her silky dandelion hair swayed along the wind and as she bask upon her glory ( by basking I meant under the sun ). Her excitement brought great expectation which will be impossible to reach for Tyrespiel unknowingly became the Main Character.

In her first world, her role was the Villainess who must make the characters suffer just like any villains would do, unexpectedly the characters were gay─ a woman who dislikes homosexuality the most became disgusted.

With a system by her side, she promised to herself that she will make everyone think straight again.

( she believes that an error occured when she was transferred in and her existence caused a butterfly effect and now everyone is gay )

She successfully destroyed the relationship between the Seme and the Uke,

What did she do? Ha! After spreading fake rumors about that homosexual male, she pushed him down the stairs that had a sign in all Bold clearly written that the floor is wet.

And after that she seduced the male lead and had a baby with him and her as his wife and both╸no, it should be, she lived a happy life while her husband thought about his lover everyday.

"tch, that faggot died, ha! He deserved it anyway."

She smirked as she reminisce the memory of the loud crack of bones when the said male slipped. And now all she gotta do is play her cards right. Now that she is the main course of the story all she gotta do is eliminate possible threats and live a good life with her harem.

Oh how wrong she was in every way, a very cruel person fit to be the Villainess indeed, but our favorite male is already protected with a plot armour, yes, thanks to me,✧(•̀ᴗ-)✧.

Tyrespiel sneezed for the uptenth time making Kaspian look at him worriedly. He stared in empty space with a frown; the atmosphere growing colder by the second as he threaten to kill whoever was cursing him.

'Whoever is talking behind my back surely wants a good beating huh?'

"Are you sick, Brother!? D-did you caught a disease when you're with Konrad!???"

The blamed one gasped, offended by the accusation.

Whilst Tyrespiel stayed silent listening to his brother yap about all the while patting his friend's back comfortingly; his friend was the villain in his brother's story, what can he do?... Wish him luckッ

"O-or perhaps the wind almost swept you away!?"

Shane snickered, looking him up and down.

"Yeah, judging by how thin you are, it almost probably did.. Pfft."

Tyrespiel caught on his bestfriend's nasty insult and had lifted his hand to smack the back of his head and when he heard a satisfying sound he nodded. Shane almost shed tears upon the hard impact of his friend's hand, damn that heavy hand could be mistaken as a metal.

"Yeah? I may be thin but I sure can lift this hand and leave a bump on yer head.."

He replied with scrutiny which Shane ducked behind Konrad who's watching all this unfold his very eyes. Tyrespiel turned to his brother and smiled with fondness in his eyes.