Prologue

【♕ ❖✧❖✧❖ ♔】

(3rd Person's POV)

It was early in the morning, birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and people were rising to start the day.

In a room where the sun's rays were shining, we see a young green-haired boy groggily waking up. Whilst his blonde sister was still sleeping in her bed. The room they are in is quite spacious, as it was enough to fit both of their beds and some furniture.

???: *yawn* "Huh? Oh! IZUMI WAKE UP! IT'S TODAY! IT'S TODAY!"

Izumi: "Izu...ku?"

Izuku: "IT'S OUR QUIRK TEST IT'S TODAY!"

Izumi: *gasp* "OH REALLY!? I ALMOST FORGOT! WE HAVE TO GO WAKE UP MOM AND DAD!"

The two siblings, now identified as Izuku and Izumi quickly made it out of their shared bedroom. Once they made it out, they made their way to the bedroom door of their parents and swiftly opened it.

Izumi: "MOM AND DAD WAKE UP!"

Izuku: "IT'S OUR QUIRK TEST TODAY!"

Once they opened the door they were greeted with the sight of the master's bedroom. It was quite spacious and it was also, like Izuku and Izumi's room, fully furnished with rugs, drawers, a wardrobe, and a big bed that had two people on it. The first to sit up straight was a man with long blonde hair with a figure akin to a skeleton. Next to him was a slim green-haired woman who started to speak.

???: "Izuku? Izumi? What are you guys doing here so early in the morning?"

Both: "IT'S OUR QUIRK TEST TODAY!"

???: "Huh? Oh! Well, then you guys better get ready because you don't want to be late!"

Izuku: "Alright dad! Let's go and get changed, Izumi!"

Izumi quickly nodded as they made their way out of the door to change out of their pajamas.

???: "I'll go on ahead and make breakfast Toshinori."

Toshinori: "Alright Inko, a light breakfast will do."

Inko nodded and she made her way to the bathroom to freshen up. Toshinori got up to check on his children when suddenly-

*Ring*

*Ring*

His cellphone ringed as if someone was calling him. Toshinori got up and picked up the phone to check who was calling but was surprised to see the person who called is one of his sidekicks.

Toshinori: "Hello?"

???: "Sorry to call you so early in the morning Sir! But there is an emergency we need you here All Might!"

Toshinori: "Alright! I'm on my way!"

Toshinori dropped the call immediately and went to the kitchen where Inko was making a light breakfast. While his children were talking to her about what kinds of quirks they could get.

Toshinori: "I'm sorry but I have to go to work kids."

Toshinori spoke with a hint of urgency and disappointment that he couldn't come with his kids. Thankfully, Inko understood the situation quickly and nodded, signaling him to go.

Izumi: "Aww man!" *pouts*

Izuku: "It's okay, dad! We'll tell you about our quirks when we get home!"

Izuku didn't complain about his step-father's work because he understands how important work is, he always had a good understanding of his surroundings. While Izumi did also know the importance of work she still couldn't help but complain.