TommyInnit The Courageous Vigilante Who Constantly Avoids Death

There is fire and there is chaos. Screams of the forgotten echo in the forsaken land. Ash smothers the air, blackening lungs. The voices beg for mercy, beg for help, beg for salvation.

A little boy can't breathe. A little boy stares up at the sky, a poisonous orange hue and prays.

Tommy stares up wide eyed at the clouds as they part to reveal an angel .

The angel is leaving the heavens. Leaving the serenity that is beyond them to save him.

Tommy reaches out a shaky arm, trembling with exhaustion. His vision blurs.

He feels himself pulled into warm arms and blearily looks up at his saviour.

Blonde hair and kind blue eyes stare down at him.

Tommy breathes. He's safe.

_____

"Fuck, shit, fuck, shit, fuck, shit. "

Tommy is in deep shit. He doesn't know how he's going to get out of this one.

"Tommy? Tommy?" Tubbo's voice crackles through his earpiece, frantic with worry.

"Tubbo shut the fuck up right now, I'm thinking ," The teenager hisses, crouching down lower when he hears the voices near.

"Tommy don't tell me to shut up, you dick, I told you not to go down that alley," Tubbo berates and Tommy needs him to fuck off or he's not going to make it out of this alive.

He raises a hand to his ear and hastily yanks the electronic out, crushing it in his hands for good measure. Sorry Tubbo.

"Alright, come on Tommy, think, think ," He mutters to himself, tone increasing in panic. He can't die here. He's too young. He hasn't even passed his driver's license.

He surveys the alleyway he has trapped himself in. Dirty, dingy, it's fucking ugly and it smells. He glances upwards, there's railings. But they're so high .

Tommy glances down at his feet. A new prototype. Tubbo said the boost function wasn't ready yet.

"Where is that brat?!"

He has no time. If the trainers don't kill him, they will.

Tommy stands up abruptly, no doubt catching the attention of the thugs. This is fine. He can do this.

He takes a step back to brace, knees bending slightly.

" There you are, thought you could run did you?"

Tommy grins, he turns to the ugly men - honestly, they could at least try to keep up appearances, maybe shave once in a while. Tommy isn't one to judge on looks alone but damn .

"No," He replies, his heel digs into the pavement. "But I can jump."

He leaps off of the ground, soaring high. Tommy lets out a noise of surprised elation, laughing in disbelief as is momentarily suspended in the air.

This is so pog.

Then he remembers that he is in fact not flying and is falling fast. He yelps and barely catches onto the railings, scraping half his body on the way down. He winces.

He can hear the ugly men trying to clamber after him and quickens his pace, climbing up the bars with practised agility.

The teenager is already steps ahead of them as he makes his way onto the top of a small bakery. They sell good muffins and the owner always gives Tommy one on the house so he makes sure to tip toe over the roof.