C1: Special Abililty

"Now I don’t care, it’s all
Choices by my fate, so we’re here
Look ahead, the way is shinin’
Keep goin’ now"

Artist: J-Hope (BTS)
Song: Outro : Ego
Album: MAP OF THE SOUL: 7

Lalisa

Playing any type of sport is in our blood since my father is a well-known basketball coach and trainer, while my mother is a fitness specialist.

I have a little brother named Haruto. We are two years apart. He is good at playing soccer and basketball, and that made Dad train and improve his skills more.

Even though we are good at sports, Haruto and I never join any team or sports club because we are not fans of tiring ourselves for a trophy.

Dad understands us, but he hopes that we will use our natural skills in some sort of sports club. Therefore, he made a bet which he obviously won, and he asked us to join a club in our new school.

We are from Switzerland, but I was born in Buriram, Thailand, while Haruto was born in Japan.

We moved to different countries because of Dad and Mom's jobs, which involve training and taking care of a sports team.

It's been two and a half weeks since we settled here in Seoul, South Korea. Also, it's been two weeks since I watched the championship game in the sports center.

Knock, knock! Knock, knock!

I didn't bother opening the door since I knew Haruto would invite himself in. I put some of my stuff inside my bag and I saw that Haruto was busy looking around in my room.

"Why are you here?" I asked, and he smiled widely at me.

"Can we exchange rooms?" I raise my left eyebrow. "I like your room. The walls are black, not like mine, which is white, the total opposite color of yours."

"Haru, you are the first one who chose a room. Therefore, that is the final decision, and it's been weeks since you chose that room. " He pouted and sighed.

"Fine." He's already given up, since he knows he can't win against me.

"Let's go now before we get late for school." He nodded.

We went out of my room and checked the house before we locked the door. Haruto will be the one who drives because I haven't renewed my driver's license.

Mom and Dad are already at work. They always leave the house before the sun rises because they have morning training appointments.

Haruto and I transferred to KM University because Dad's friend told him so. We are studying there for free because Dad is friends with one of the owners.

KM University is a prestigious school and is known for its talented students who excel in both academic and extra-curricular activities.

I'm taking a Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication course. I'm already a senior student while Haruto is a freshman taking a Bachelor of Music.

A lot of people, especially our parents and friends, are always surprised and confused every time they learn about the course we are taking. It's because our courses don't relate to any sports tracks.