Chapter 1 Luo Xi's Soul Belongs to Himself

Is This Rebirth? Looking around...

  In a dilapidated thatched hut, the woman on the wooden bed suddenly awakened and sat up, her long and dark hair draped messily on her thin shoulders.

  Head hurts!

  Gu Luoxi felt that her head was about to split in the next second. But she still forced herself to open her eyes, and the ensuing scene made her sober instantly.

  The messy bedding, clothes scattered on the floor, and the sleeping man beside him all reminded Gu Luoxi what happened here not long ago.

  Gu Luoxi was a little dazed, and she couldn't figure out the situation for a while, but fortunately she still reacted slowly.

  How familiar is everything in front of me? !

  Just like the night when she was drugged when she was eighteen!

  Gu Luoxi was obviously taken aback by her own thoughts. She suppressed the complexity of her heart, thinking about what was going on.

  Is this rebirth of herself?

  Looking at the familiar scenes around him, Gu Luoxi couldn't return to his senses for a long time. Could it be that God really felt that her life was too sad in her last life, so he gave her a chance to start again?

  Gu Luoxi shook her head mockingly and laughed at herself as naive. Thinking back to the past six years, it was really too ridiculous and too bleak.

  The bright moon hung high in the night sky gradually sets westward, and the first white belly of the east is about to rise.

  I don't know how long it took, Gu Luoxi suddenly raised her head and saw a faint light shining from the gap between the curtains. Gu Luoxi knew that she could no longer remain silent in her grief.

  Really reborn...

  The time of rebirth was not good. It was the night when Gu Luoxi was drugged at the age of eighteen. This was the beginning of all tragedies.

  However, there is no time to think about it now. Gu Luoxi quickly put aside his chaotic thoughts, put on his own clothes, and prepared to leave this dilapidated thatched house without any nostalgia.

  She wasn't even in the mood to take a look at the sleeping man.

  Although Gu Luoxi wished to go up and stab the man to death now, she knew that she had to keep her breath before the time was right.

  According to the memory of his previous life, Gu Luoxi would become pregnant after this night, but what about? Whether it was the previous life or this life, this would be Gu Luoxi's child alone.

  As for the child's father, Cao Li, it doesn't matter if he doesn't mention it, Cao Li in his previous life just watched their child die of illness. People like Cao Li are not worthy of being a father at all. Sooner or later, he will be retributed.

  Gu Luoxi stepped forward to the door. Just as she was about to step out of the door, a hand pulled her back from behind.

  Gu Luoxi was taken aback by the sudden movement and almost screamed.

  Gu Luoxi tried her best to restrain her voice and frowned deeply. At this moment, thousands of thoughts flashed through her mind, and it was nothing more than how to destroy Cao Li and destroy the corpse.

  After a while, Gu Luoxi finally pressed his inner emotions before turning around.

  The light in the room was very dim and I couldn't see clearly, but Gu Luoxi still felt something wrong.