045

Look at the bottom! (it's harry, no no I'm joking)

When Louis opens his eyes he looks immediately in a pair of green ones. His brain tells him to immediately push Harry off, but his heart doesn't agree and he cuddles closer into the boy.

"You're still here." Louis tries to sound emotionless but there is a sign of happiness and relief.

"Remember when you were in the hospital and I told you that the first thing you would see when you opened your pretty blue eyes was me?"

Louis nods, he remembers that pretty well actually. He remembers how happy he was that Harry was there with him and he can't deny that he is happy now as well. He hates it. Harry deserves his anger, not his cuddles. Yet Louis is not ready to let go.

"I always want to be the first thing you see when you open them, Lou." Harry whispers, his hand going through Louis' hair.

"Well, taking your ex in your arms in front of your boyfriend doesn't really help you achieve that." It doesn't sound snappy, it sound hurt and that's even worse.

"And can we please talk about that?" Harry begs. "Because Louis it's nothing like you think it is."

"You can say whatever you want, H. You weren't even supposed to be there. You promised me you wouldn't see him and the second you see that I'm not in the room anymore you come running downstairs to see him. I don't think I've ever been this hurt."

And Harry can feel Louis' tears coming through his shirt.

"I don't love him, Louis." Harry takes Louis' chin between his fingers, connecting their eyes . "I love you."

"Why couldn't you say that when I asked you if you loved him? You ditched that question. I felt my heart breaking, Harry in such a slow and painful way."

"I didn't know what I felt Lou..." Harry confesses. "I knew that what I feel for you is so fucking strong but there was still something. And then when I came downstairs and I saw him bleeding that scared me. The blood was really impressive to me and I know it's stupid but I felt that I had to take care of him while instead I had to come to you, lead you out of the lobby and hug you and I'm so fucking sorry I didn't. it's when you said we were over, walked away and when Andreas started to talk shit about you that I realised that you are worth everything while he is a piece of shit. It's the moment that I realised that what I had with him was never love, never been close to what we have."

"It's difficult for me, H." Louis mumbles, hiding his face in the crook of Harry's neck. "It's so fucking difficult for me. I don't know what to think and I really want to believe you but your actions have been showing something else. I can't have you hurt me again."

"I want you to meet me in the garden later." Harry says, his fingers touching Louis' bare skin.

"Why?"

"I have something for you and I'm not sure it will fix everything but I hope it will be a start. I'm not just giving up on us, Lou. You're too precious, too important. So will you please come, hear me out? If right after you say that you are done with me and you don't want to see my face ever again I will respect that."

Louis thinks for a bit but nods.

"I'll see you in the garden at seven. I'm going to watch the team training now so I have to leave." A huge grin appears on Harry's face and he nods happily.

"I'll see you at seven!"

Harry has been sitting under the tree since six o clock, just in case Louis would be earlier which he really knew he wouldn't be but still. It's an hour later that he sees a figure on crutches coming closer. Harry honestly totally forgot about his knee with all this drama.