Chapter 6 Marrying him

After seeing Liu Mei taking his son away, Village Chief Cao suddenly smiled at Gu Luoxi. After all, if this matter is not handled properly, Gu Luoxi would go to the county seat to sue Cao Li, then he would also be very troublesome. Gu Luoxi is an educated youth, and her words are still useful.

"I don't want any compensation..."

  Looking at the expression of the village chief, Gu Luoxi knew that the next thing would be easy, she said: "As long as the village chief promises me two conditions, it will be fine."

  The village chief was relieved when he heard the first half of Gu Luoxi's sentence, but after hearing the second half of Gu Luoxi's sentence, he lifted his heart again. Village Chief Cao touched the cold sweat on his forehead, and said, "Tell me."

  "It is not difficult for the village chief. The first condition, of course, is to approve me to marry Fu Yiling. As for the second condition..."

  Gu Luoxi paused slightly, raised the corners of her mouth, and continued to speak: "Sell me the broken thatched cottage and some surrounding land at a low price. I am getting married now. I can't stay in the educated youth spot or go to sleep with Fu Yiling in the bullpen?"

  When the village head heard these two conditions, he was immediately relieved. The marriage note is a matter of writing a few words, which is of course not difficult.

  As for the thatched hut and the surrounding land, the village head nodded after thinking about it. I didn't know who built that thatched house, and the surrounding land is unowned, so it's not a big deal for them.

  Village Chief Cao figured it out, and stopped struggling, and said to Gu Luoxi; "I have agreed to both conditions, but I said in the ugly way. Although Fu Yiling is married to you, he and his parents are the bad guys who were sent down to our village. You can only live in that house, and if you walk too close to them and you end up burning yourself, I can't help it."

  Gu Luoxi looked at Fu Yiling when she heard this. Fu Yiling nodded and said, "My parents and I still live in the cowshed."

  Hearing Fu Yiling's words, Village Chief Cao didn't say much anymore. He took paper and pen from the house and wrote a note of approval for marriage to the two of them.

  Gu Luoxi took the paper and stopped staying, and left the village chief's house with Fu Yiling.

  When passing by the village chief's yard, Gu Luoxi also saw Cao Li's mother Liu Mei, grabbing Zhao Hong's hair and slapped Zhao Hong again and again, while still cursing, "You Little bitch, take my son to make a mistake, and see if I will not kill you today..."

  Gu Luoxi expressed love to hear about this.

  This Zhao Hong is probably stupid. Seeing Liu Mei grabbing Cao Li's ear, he didn't know how to hide, and even got up and beat him.

  If Zhao Hong knew what Gu Luoxi was thinking in her heart, she would definitely say that she was also wronged. She was only eavesdropping at the door of the village chief's house. Who knew that Cao Li's mother would pull herself out and then start beating and scolding.

  Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling left the village chief's house around Liu Mei, Zhao Hong and others, and they were not interested in staying there to watch the show. Now that I have obtained the marriage approval slip, the top priority is to take a ride to the county to get a marriage certificate.

  When the two walked to the entrance of the village, Gu Luoxi saw the tractor that brought her back from the county town last time. After Gu Luoxi asked the tractor master if he could get a ride, the master agreed. After chatting on the road, the tractor master learned that the two of Gu Luoxi were going to the county seat so early to obtain a certificate, and he was overjoyed.