Challange accepted!

Nezu's POV:

Recently the news were filled with Fae and his newest art decorating Endeavor's agency. It was a nice picture and funny to say the least.

Eaten by sharks...

I assume you are calling for their downfall.

Never did you ever made a picture in public... so why now?

What changed it?

Is it because you got sick and tired of staying hidden?

Though with all your followers, you can't say that you hid yourself.

I must say a QR-code hidden in pictures is quite the success.

I am honestly very intrigued and I would like to know where the QR-code is leading me...

Too bad you needed to make it this secure to the page!

A real genius!

I will definitely break it!

Just watch me do it!

I will get access to it and find out who you are.

What a good puzzle you are.

As I was thinking that and watching the pictures and evidenced I gathered about Fae, someone knocked at my door.

Me: Come in.

It was Aizawa who came in which was pretty rare and usually never meant something good.

Don't tell me you want to expel someone else's student again...

You know it's impossible!

Me: Due to what reason do I have the pleasure?

Aizawa: Fae wants to meet you.

Me: Fae? How interesting.

Aizawa: That kid said he wanted to meet you.

Me: Oh so Fae is a child?

Aizawa: Yes.

Me: Tell me more.

Aizawa: Find it out yourself. I am only telling you what he told me.

Me: Then do tell me when and where does he want to meet me?

Aizawa: Didn't said that.

Me: Does he have a name then?

Aizawa: *Sigh* He does.

Me: I suppose you don't want to tell me it so that I wouldn't tell the police or anyone else?

Aizawa: The kid came with Hitoshi yesterday. He seemed happy with Fae around. His first friend. I can't let you put the kid into any prison.

Me: Never planned on doing that. In fact, I also wanted to meet him. Besides that the fact that he just said he wanted to meet me but not telling me or you any information means that he is expecting me to find him.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Izuku Midoriya.

Me: Thank you.

Just like that he went out of my room and I started to dig everything out that I could find about an Izuku Midoriya. It wasn't much but from what I knew, he was quirkless and had a family. Their financial state wasn't good but I got an address and now also an opportunity to meet him. As I was thinking that my phone started ringing and I accepted the call.

Me: Nezu, principal of UA on the phone.

???: Oh hello you chimera, by now Eraserhead should have told you that I wanted to meet up with you.

The timing was way to perfect that I started looking around but there was no one here.

???: There is no need for you to look around and act this surprised.

It was the moment he said that, that I knew that he was watching me for sure and the only way of doing so was the security cameras I had installed. Very intriguing to say the least.

Me: I see you found your way into our system.

Izuku: Wasn't that hard to get in from the beginning.

Me: I see. I'll have to improve it.

Izuku: You do. If I managed to do so then any villain can.

Me: Thank you very much for pointing it out. Now let's jump right to the main reason for this call.

Izuku: Ah yes of course. Find me!

Me: It's not such a big deal. I have resources.

Izuku: I am sure you do and I am not doubting them. Tho you misunderstood. I know you know where I live but that's not where I will be waiting for you. So here is your task, find me.

Me: Any clues you want to give me?

Izuku: I am at a place where young and old gather to watch nature blossom.

Me: I see.

After that he hang up and I had a huge shit eating grin on my face. If this was Fae than he certainly had a way to entertain me and I liked the kid already.

Me: Where nature blossom... This must be a place filled with nature and where young and old gather indicates a place everyone can visit no matter their age. There are a couple of places like this.... A park would be the best bet but which one are you in?

That was the real question and the answer was hidden in what he told me or what I knew about him so far. It took me exactly 42 minutes to find it out. There were just too many places he could wait for me.

It was a reference to his own name. There was a park that was called Tinkerbells playground. As everyone knew Tinkerbell was a fairy from the children story Peter Pan and it was a park known for its beautiful nature blessed by fairies. As if that wasn't enough it was also the park where everyone would go and watch the flowers blossom which made only more sense to me that this was the right place I was looking for just because of all the hints I got from him.

This was how I canceled everything I had to do for the day just to go and meet up with Fae or otherwise known as Izuku Midoriya.

Me: I am very intrigued! You got me hacked my dear little friend you better not disappoint me.