The meet up

I knew that I just challenged the chimera to a game and it was this game that would make out talk a lot easier since he would be in a good mood hopefully. It was not every day that you get someone to challenge him after all. In fact, I doubt there was someone sane enough to do that in the world.

As I was sitting in front of my own painting of Nezu sitting on a globe with a crown and hands holding the globe. It was a master piece and the story behind it was pretty simple. There was a QR-code hidden telling the people that it was time to change the world. That there were changes that need to be done and that I would be the one making the changes that is needed and no one dares to do.

Nezu: Oh my what a work.

The rat came from behind me and joined me on the bench.

Me: Took you long enough to find me.

Nezu: I must say, the words you left me in order to find you were quite a few.

Me: Still helpful and I knew you would get it.

Nezu: Of course, I would, who do you think I am.

Me: I think my new painting is answering that question of yours.

Nezu: It is quite extraordinary!

Me: So is my goal.

Nezu: Word domination.

Me: Making the world a better place for everyone. You in?

Nezu: Of course I am.

I saw the glittering in his eyes and it was decided. I had a partner in crime and a community that was helping me build up the world I wanted to live in. One were no one needed to suffer from quirk discrimination.

Nezu: Do tell me why the sudden callings?

Me: The world started to change for the worst. People forgot what it meant to be human and decide to only rely on their quirks. A lot are suffering and I want to end it.

Nezu: Quite the noble goal.

Me: You mean selfish since I want to stand on top changing everything myself.

Nezu: I do not think that it is selfish. If you want something to be done right then one should do it themselves especially if there is so much at stake.

Me: That's what I thought but then I thought I might as well get myself some help.

Nezu: I believe there is no need for anyone to help you.

Me: You're right but I am still a kid. People don't listen to me but to a certain powerful chimera they would do it.

Nezu: Why do you think that humans would listen to me?

Me: Let's be honest. I know how much blackmail material you have on nearly everyone and how you can get your hands on these kind of things very easily.

Nezu: I see you've done your research.

Me: Sure did.

Nezu: I am very intrigued and needless to say that you got yourself a partner Izuku or should I call you Fae?

Me: Izu is enough Nezu. How about we go to a tea house and get us some good tea?

Nezu: Might as well come to UA since it is not far from here.

Me: Could do that too but you know... I would rather not enter a house filled with heroes, not with the police and a certain hero I angered putting my name on the wanted list.

Nezu: Your moves are quite thoughtful.

Just like that we went to the tea house and got ourselves some tea. Besides that, we started to talk about how we wanted to conquer the world. It was rather easy since there was one way we could make the people get what they want. I put the call for war up and people soon started talking about it. An hour after my painting was discovered you could already hear whispers about me and my painting saying that it was about time that some changes were made.

People really are sick of this society too.

Well something had to be changed and it was about time.

On top of that, I GOT NEZU!

I literally have the rat god of UA.. well more like Satan if you follow his reputation but still I got NEZU on my side!

Now nothing can stop me!

And I'll be starting the riot soon!

This will be the heroes down fall!

Just watch me do this!

...

My mom will so yell at me when she comes back...

Well no one knows who Fae is and people are doing it in his name.

Better never tell her the truth!

She has enough to worry about.

Well I'll get her a good job and a better life!

I'll change everything!

Mom just wait and hold on!

You won't suffer because of me any longer just hold on a little bit longer.