Chapter 14 Preparing for the winter

"Why don't you eat some first? Don't wait for me."

  Gu Luoxi suddenly laughed a little when seeing Fu Yiling's embarrassed expression.

  "I want to wait for you to eat together." Fu Yiling whispered.

  "Okay, go and fill yourself with more rice and chicken. I don't like chicken. Just drink more soup. The soup is more nutritious." Gu Luoxi said with a smile.

  Although Gu Luoxi said that he didn't like chicken, Fu Yiling was not stupid. Of course he didn't take it seriously. He put most of the good meat, such as chicken legs and chicken wings, into Gu Luoxi's bowl.

  But in fact, Gu Luoxi really didn't want to eat these greasy things very much. For a month since her rebirth, although not every day, she will cook some meat dishes every one or two days at most, so Gu Luoxi is not short of oil and water. In addition, she is pregnant again, so her appetite is not very good.

  After Gu Luoxi finished eating, Fu Yiling realized that she hadn't eaten a few pieces of chicken, and she was a little worried, thinking about going back and asking her parents what happened to Gu Luoxi.

  After the two of them finished their meal, Gu Luoxi went back to her house. Fu Yiling simply cleaned up the dishes and went back to the cowshed. After reaching the cowshed, Fu Yiling found that her parents were not asleep either. So he told the elders of Gu Luoxi's bad appetite.

  He Shulan thought for a while before she said, "You kid, is the stewed chicken soup too greasy? Many pregnant women can't eat too greasy for the first few months of pregnancy, and it's nauseating."

  Fu Yiling thought about the chicken soup she was making, and nodded, as if it was indeed a bit greasy. In this era of lack of food and clothing, no one would dislike too much oil, and Fu Yiling did not expect this at all.

  "In this way, after you have processed the remaining chicken tomorrow, you will cook it for a while, pour out the first oily soup, and stew it with the condiments, so that the stewed soup will be lighter."

  He Shulan ordered, but she was a little worried, and continued to speak: "Hey, if you weren't worried about being seen, you would say that Luo Xi is too close to us bad guys. Tomorrow I will help Luo Xi girl stew chicken soup by myself. Now. You stinky boy, you can't make a soup, what use is it for you?"

  Fu Yiling was not angry when her mother said that, because he did not do well by himself. It seems that there are still many things to learn. Fu Yiling asked her mother carefully how to make a light chicken soup. When He Shulan saw her son asking for advice so humbly, she felt a little relieved and continued to guide Fu Yiling.

  After Gu Luoxi returned to the house, he couldn't sleep anymore, so he lit the lamp, took out a medical book he bought before, and read it. As for the junior high school and high school textbooks, Gu Luoxi plans to start reading them in a while.

  There are still a few years before the college entrance examination is resumed. There is still a lot of content to memorize in middle and high schools. Although Fu Yiling's parents are both medical professors, their two elders can't be by their side all the time, and for many things, Gu Luoxi still feels that relying on others is worse than relying on himself.

  After reading medical books for two or three hours, Gu Luoxi found that the sky outside had gradually brightened. It seems that she really slept for a long time in the previous night, probably more than ten hours.

  Seeing that it was dawn, Gu Luoxi did not intend to continue reading. She put down the book in her hand and entered the space. Gu Luoxi walked to the notice board next to the cabin and found that two new task sheets appeared on the notice board. After Gu Luoxi carefully read the content written on it, he peeled off both pieces of paper.