Chapter 18 Set up a stall and sell vegetables

Gu Luoxi frowned when thinking of the vegetables piled up in the space, but after another thought, how about going to the black market and selling all those vegetables?

  Gu Luoxi was worried that the vegetables in the space could not be eaten for a while, so basically every meal she would eat the vegetables she grew. There were not many varieties of vegetables in the task. Only those kinds of vegetables, she ate them every day and had already eaten them. I was very tired, and in a short time, Gu Luoxi didn't want to eat those kinds of vegetables anymore.

  If she wants to eat again in the future, she can replant it when the time comes. Anyway, as long as she pours the spring water, the vegetables will mature in half an hour, so if she wants to eat any vegetables, even if she goes to the space to plant them that day of.

  With an idea in his mind, Gu Luoxi took Fu Yiling to the black market. Gu Luoxi spent five yuan to find someone to borrow a pallet, then went to a corner with no one to place the vegetables on the pallet. After a pallet was piled up, he went to the black market to sell it.

  Since the end of the new year, many people came to the black market to buy things, and Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling soon sold out a cart of vegetables. Sold for nearly one hundred yuan.

  The two of Gu Luoxi pulled the cart to the corner of no one again, and piled the cart with vegetables again. After going back and forth five or six times in this way, more than half of the vegetables in the space have been sold. Seeing that it was almost dark, Gu Luoxi returned the cart and went back to the village with Fu Yiling.

  The vegetables sold today made Gu Luoxi nearly 600 yuan in income. It's mainly close to the end of the year and it's winter, so Gu Luoxi's vegetable prices are still quite expensive. If it's normal, they definitely can't sell it at this price.

  Gu Luoxi planned to go to the county with Fu Yiling the next day to sell all the remaining vegetables. If there is extra time, buy some seeds or something to replenish the inventory.

  After the two rested for one night, Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling went out to the county town early the next morning. They still borrowed a cart and sold all the vegetables left in the space together. , And earned another five hundred yuan. Counting the money spent on selling vegetables in the past two days, Gu Luoxi now has close to five thousand yuan in his hand.

  In his previous life, with so much money, Gu Luoxi didn't dare to think about it. But in this life, Gu Luoxi made five thousand yuan in less than two months. Looking at the paper money in the cloth bag in his space, Gu Luoxi still felt a little weird.

  She couldn't hold so much money in the old stationery box before, so Gu Luoxi used the leftover fabric from the last time she made clothes to sew a large cloth bag to hold the money.

  Because the number of vegetables sold on the second day was a bit smaller than the first day, they sold faster today, and it was not long after noon when all the vegetables in the space were sold out.

  Gu Luoxi saw that there was still plenty of time, so she pulled Fu Yiling to prepare for a big purchase.

  Because there are so many types and quantities of things to buy, Gu Luoxi is going to find a place to sit down and make a list, saving it later and forgetting to buy less.

  At this time, Gu Luoxi's stomach screamed, and she remembered that she and Fu Yiling had been busy selling vegetables today and had not eaten lunch yet, so Gu Luoxi took Fu Yiling to the state-owned restaurant. .

  This is Gu Luoxi's second visit to a state-owned hotel after his rebirth. Gu Luoxi still remembered the first time he came, because that day was the day when he received the certificate with Fu Yiling. At that time, I ordered a plate of braised pork and green pepper scrambled eggs, which cost more than nine yuan, but Gu Luoxi was heartbroken.