Chapter 21 Depressed in the Heart

She didn't believe that Fu Yiling was unaware of the experiences of Gu Luoxi in her previous life. When she knew that Gu Luoxi was pregnant with his child, they all stood by and watched.

  Such a man, no matter how good he was in this life, his behavior in the previous life still made Gu Luoxi no longer feel good about him.

  Xiaohua wanted to explain a few words to Fu Yiling, but Gu Luoxi was completely immersed in her own world now, and didn't care what Xiaohua was saying.

  Fu Yiling worked in the field for a day. When he returned to Gu Luoxi's yard from work, he found something wrong. It would be a bit dark tomorrow, but there was no light in the entire yard.

  Fu Yiling's heart was lifted instantly. He was worried whether Gu Luoxi had fainted or had other emergencies. Fu Yiling hurriedly threw down his work tools and ran to the main house.

  But when Fu Yiling entered the main house, he found that Gu Luoxi was sitting in the chair just right, staring at the side window and wondering what he was thinking.

  "Luo Xi, what's wrong with you?"

  Fu Yiling thought that Gu Luoxi was in a bad mood. He knew that Gu Luoxi had been worried about the two children in his stomach recently, so he sometimes felt down.

  Gu Luoxi didn't react at all as if he hadn't heard Fu Yiling's words.

  Fu Yiling stepped forward and patted Gu Luoxi on the shoulder lightly. But when Fu Yiling's hand touched Gu Luoxi's shoulder, Gu Luoxi suddenly moved. She turned to look at Fu Yiling coldly, and at the same time forcefully knocked off Fu Yiling's hand on her shoulder.

Fu Yiling was taken aback by Gu Luoxi's actions. In the past, he would often pat Gu Luoxi's shoulder to express comfort. Gu Luoxi had never reacted so strongly.

  Moreover, Gu Luoxi's eyes were not right when he saw him just now, as if they were abnormally cold.

  "Luo Xi, what happened, can you tell me?" Fu Yiling suppressed the doubt in her heart and asked.

  Gu Luoxi looked at the man in front of him and sneered in his heart, but after another thought, a wonderful word appeared in Gu Luoxi's mind, borrowing a knife to kill someone.

  "If, I want someone to die, will you help me?" Gu Luoxi's mouth curled up with a smile, but her eyes were full of coldness, she said lightly.

  Fu Yiling was shocked by Gu Luoxi's words and did not speak for a long time.

  Gu Luoxi snorted coldly to Fu Yiling's reaction, turned her head and stopped talking.

  "Who do you want to die?" Although Fu Yiling was shocked by Gu Luoxi's words, she still asked.

  "Cao Li." Gu Luoxi didn't turn his head to look at Fu Yiling, but replied casually.

  Fu Yiling was silent again. He didn't know why Gu Luoxi suddenly hated Cao Li so much. Could it be that something happened between Gu Luoxi and Cao Li before Gu Luoxi married him? Or did Cao Li come to harass Gu Luoxi after she became pregnant?

  But it doesn't matter. Fu Yiling can feel Gu Luoxi's emotions at the moment. She really wants Cao Li to die.

  "Okay, let me figure out a way. You don't need to take care of yourself, just take care of yourself and your children." Fu Yiling said seriously.

  Gu Luoxi smiled, did not speak any more, but looked forward again sluggishly, not knowing what she was thinking

  Seeing Gu Luoxi's state, Fu Yiling was very worried, and at the same time, she figured in her heart how to make Cao Li's death unconscious.