Chapter 7

Chapter 7

It Is Not Your Story

"Hey!" Sigaw ko sabay kalabit sa nakatalikod na si—hindi ko pa rin alam ang kanyang pangalan pero siya iyong lalaki kagabi. I don't usually like people, but there's something that's pulling me towards this guy.

Maybe it's the fact that he can't hear me or he can't speak.

Or maybe it's the fact that I can feel something that he's been hiding deep within.

Lumingon siya sa akin at nag-igting ang kanyang bagang nang ako na naman ang makita niya. He even rolled his eyeballs and pushes a deep harsh sigh.

I just grinned, and holding up a hand in the air as an indication for him to wait, I open the notebook that I'm bringing. Yes, I'm bringing a notebook and a pen with me because I'm really anticipating seeing him or bumping into him.

He looks good by the way. Even though the tank top that he's wearing looks like it used to be a T-shirt but he ripped off both sleeves and now it's a just a tank top.

I wrote down on the notebook, Hi. And then I showed it up to him. He stares at it blankly before bringing his eyes back to me looking me in a jaded manner like he wants to groan and grunt,"It's just 10 in the morning, come the fuck on!" I know because that's usually my reaction towards people who are trying to talk to me.

I held up my hand one more time and then I begin writing again.

Where are you going?

I jotted that down and then I showed up the notebook to him. He read it with his brows creased, but one of his brows arches shortly after that before snatching the notebook away from me.

Public market.

He plainly wrote before giving me the notebook back. Tumalikod na siya kaagad at nagsimulang maglakad pero kaagad akong humakbang nang mabilis upang mahabol ko siya.

"Sandali lang! Napakasungit naman nito!" I complain as I try to keep up with his pace. I know he won't hear me.

He stopped from walking and then he turns around to look at me, quite annoyed. I look up to him, my eyes turning into slits. He stares back at me, no emotion on his face.

My eyes locked with his and I almost gasp the second I saw how beautiful his blue eyes looked as the sunlight reflects on them. They're the lightest pair that I've ever seen. They're so light that I can almost see the reflection of the blue ocean from my behind.

"You're beautiful..." I whisper as I keep on staring at his eyes. "But you're fucking grumpy." I say before looking at his face to see his reaction. Now I wonder if that's how people perceive me most of the times— but I'm not beautiful, so maybe they just see me as grumpy.

He just stares at me and then he raises a brow, still looking annoyed.

I chuckle a bit, knowing that he won't hear me. "I don't wanna play with you but I'm loving the fact that you can't hear me right now." I keep on talking and his eyes went down on my mouth, like he's trying to read my lips.

I suddenly remember this so elementary thing where my classmate used to mouth "Put a little more" to me and I deadass thought that he was saying "Putangina mo."

"Put a little more," I say and then I grin. His eyes travelled up to my face again, giving me a bored and so done look.

I chuckle and start writing on my notebook again.

Ha! You thought I said, "Putangina mo," ano? No, I didn't. I just said, "Put a little more." XD

I showed it to him, laughing a little.