Chapter 22: Luo Xi's Premature Birth

During the time when Gu Luoxi was in a coma, the memories of her previous life appeared in her mind over and over again. After waking up, she still lingered. Gu Luoxi thought of those painful memories again. She felt her heart throbbing.

  "Luo Xi girl, how are you?"

  Seeing Gu Luoxi awake, He Shulan hurriedly walked to Gu Luoxi's bed, her voice was worried, and she said, "You can tell us anything you want. Don't just keep everything in your heart. Treat you like this. I'm not good, and it's not good to the child in your stomach."

  Gu Luoxi hadn't reacted much at first, but when He Shulan talked about the child in her stomach, Gu Luoxi's eyes slowly recovered a little light. She tried to pull out a smile, and said weakly, "I It's fine......"

  But Gu Luoxi's weak voice didn't sound like it was all right.

  Fu Yiling thought that Gu Luoxi had been in a coma for so long without dripping water, and she couldn't help but worry. It's not that they didn't want to feed Gu Luoxi with water, but everything that was fed would flow from the corners of Gu Luoxi's mouth and couldn't be fed at all. Later, they could only moisturize Gu Luoxi's lips with water-soaked gauze. .

  "Luo Xi, do you want something to eat?" He Shulan motioned her son to get something to eat with her eyes, and asked Gu Luoxi softly.

  Gu Luoxi nodded, then closed his eyes and didn't speak any more. Luo Xi knew that she didn't do it for herself, but she had to eat something for her children.

  He Shulan knew that Luo Xi was weak now, so she didn't speak any more, just sat on the side of the bed to accompany Gu Luoxi.

  Within a few minutes, Fu Yiling brought the hot chicken soup and rice.

  During the period when Gu Luoxi was in a coma, Fu Yiling didn't know when she would wake up, so she had already prepared the food, and would go to heat it up from time to time. When Gu Luoxi woke up, she would be able to eat it soon. arrive.

  Although Gu Luoxi hadn't eaten for a day or two, she didn't have any appetite now, but thinking of the child, she still reluctantly ate some and was ready to go to sleep.

  Fu Yiling and the second old man saw that Gu Luoxi didn't have anything to do with them. Although they were still worried, they barely closed their eyes all day and night, so they both went back to the bullpen to sleep.

  When everyone left, Xiao Hua whispered in Gu Luoxi's mind and said, "Luo Xi, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you these things, it made you fainted, I'm sorry..."

  "Xiaohua, you don't have to feel sorry, what does this have to do with you? Even if you don't say these things, I will think of these things sooner or later, and I can make preparations if I know them earlier." Gu Luoxi said After comforting Xiaohua a few words in her mind, she stopped talking, but started to rest. She was indeed very weak now.

  The next day, the second elder came to visit Gu Luoxi with Fu Yiling. Although Gu Luoxi smiled reluctantly, the other three people all saw that Gu Luoxi's state was wrong.

  The second old man suggested that Fu Yiling should not go to work for a period of time, and take care of Gu Luoxi every day. Gu Luoxi is now a month old and depressed. It is better to have someone take care of him all the time.

  Gu Luoxi didn't want to agree, but thinking that he was born premature more than eight months in the previous life, and worried that there would be some unexpected circumstances in this life, he agreed to Fu Yiling and the second elder's proposal.

  Fu Yiling made a floor in Gu Luoxi's room, and every morning, afternoon and evening, he would prepare the food and bring it to the room in advance.