Chapter 23 two children as dragon and phoenix were born at full term

Fu Yiling outside the delivery room also heard the baby's cry and was delighted, but then he thought that Gu Luoxi still didn't know what was going on, so he couldn't help worrying again.

  Fu Yiling knew that he could not enter the delivery room yet. The doctors and assistants should still be sewing up the incision on Gu Luoxi's stomach. It is estimated that it will take a while to complete. So at this moment, Fu Yiling can only continue to pace anxiously back and forth outside the delivery room.

  The doctors and assistants saw the pregnant woman fainted and felt nervous, but after checking on Gu Luoxi, she found that her heartbeat was normal. It was just that she fainted when she was too tired, so she didn't worry anymore. .

  Fu Yiling waited anxiously for nearly an hour outside the delivery room before the door of the delivery room was opened from the inside.

  The doctor who walked out of the delivery room spoke to Fu Yiling with a tired face: "The caesarean section went well. The adults and children are safe. They gave birth to a pair of twins. The adults are too tired now. They fell asleep on the delivery bed after giving birth. NS."

  Hearing what the doctor said, Fu Yiling's hanging heart finally let go. Seeing the doctor look tired, Fu Yiling thanked him again and again.

  The doctor and Fu Yiling made two sentences, but then their expressions became serious again. They only heard the doctor speak again: "Although the two children survived, because they were twins and the pregnant woman was born prematurely, the two children each only weighs three or four catties, which is a lot lighter than a normal full-term child. You must take care of it later. Otherwise, I'm afraid..."

  The doctor did not go on with the next words, but Fu Yiling also understood what the doctor meant, nodded seriously, and said: "We will definitely take care of these two children."

  When the doctor heard Fu Yiling say this, he didn't say anything more, just turned around and went back to the delivery room. Although the caesarean section is over, she still needs to tidy up the operation scene.

  The doctor's assistants pushed a hospital bed and a crib, transferred Gu Luoxi and two children to the hospital bed and the crib, and pushed them to the ward. Fu Yiling followed them and walked to the ward together.

  Because it was a caesarean section, Gu Luoxi had to stay in the hospital for a few more days to observe the postoperative situation. Of course, Fu Yiling had no opinion on this.

  When he arrived in the ward, Fu Yiling looked through the window of the ward and found that the sky outside was almost bright. Luo Xi had a baby all night long, but fortunately, the adults and children were fine.

  At noon, Gu Luoxi heard the baby crying in her sleep, and she was very anxious, and then she woke up. But after she woke up, she realized that the baby's crying was not in a dream, but real. Fu Yiling was holding a child, gently coaxing, while another child was being held and coaxed by a nurse.

  Seeing that Gu Luoxi was awake, the nurse hurried to speak, and while speaking, she handed the child to Gu Luoxi's hand: "You are awake. Both children should be hungry. Get up and give them some milk."

  Gu Luoxi heard that her child was hungry, and immediately ignored the pain after the anesthesia, so she slowly sat up and took the child from the nurse.

  After feeding both children, the children all smiled and stopped crying.

  Looking at these two living beings, Gu Luoxi had been worried about the mood for nearly a month, and at last he felt much better, with a real smile on his face.