Chapter 25 Cao Li harassing Gu Luoxi

After Gu Luoxi and Xiao Huajiang had almost walked around the space, it was already an hour or two. Gu Luoxi was worried that the child would soon wake up, so she took Xiao Hua back to the cabin.

  When he arrived in the bedroom of the cabin, Gu Luoxi was relieved to find that the two children had not yet woken up. Followed Xiaohua to the taskbar in front of the wooden house to look at the task.

  Gu Luoxi carefully read the three tasks on the taskbar: one, plant ten crops, the task is rewarded 20 yuan (if you use others to complete the task, the task reward will be halved).

  Second, plant a small sapling in the open area around the woodland. The reward for completing the task is 100 yuan (if the task is completed with the help of others, the reward for the task is halved).

  3. Sewing a set of clothes for the family, reward one hundred yuan for completing the task (if you use others to complete the task, the reward for the task is halved).

  The amount of rewards for the missions has doubled compared to the level 1 space, but if people help to complete the mission, only half of the rewards can be obtained, which is the same as the cash rewards at the previous level.

  Gu Luoxi wondered whether or not to let Fu Yiling help with the task, feeling a little entangled in her heart. There are some rifts in her feelings for Fu Yiling now, after all, Fu Yiling had just watched the death of herself and her child coldly in her previous life.

  If it were to restore the memory of premature birth in the previous life, Gu Luoxi would definitely bring Fu Yiling into the space without hesitation, let him do more tasks and make more money.

  But now, Gu Luoxi prefers to do it slowly by himself, and doesn't want to borrow the hands of others, or in other words, Gu Luoxi doesn't want to have too much contact with Fu Yiling.

  In the month after the child was born, Gu Luoxi basically did not ask Fu Yiling to do anything, nor did he make any request to Fu Yiling.

  As for cooking and cleaning the room, Fu Yiling took the initiative to do. Gu Luoxi was unwilling to agree, but she was too busy with her two children. Fu Yiling took the initiative to do it again, and Gu Luoxi was too lazy to say .

  However, Gu Luoxi would not allow Fu Yiling to touch his hands with any other matters concerning children. Even if Fu Yiling wanted to hug the child, Gu Luoxi seldom agreed.

  In the previous life, she raised a surviving child by herself. Although she had two children in this life, Gu Luoxi felt that she could also raise two children by herself.

  As for Fu Yiling, Gu Luoxi's original plan was to use Fu Yiling's hand to kill Cao Li, so if it was found out, Fu Yiling would also be executed.

  For a moment, Gu Luoxi hoped that Fu Yiling would die, but now, thinking of the two small beings, Gu Luoxi hesitated.

  When Chen'an and Chenning grow up, will they blame her for killing their father?

  "Luo Xi don't think too much about it. There is no stipulation on the time for completing the tasks after these tasks. Even if you do it slowly, it will be fine." Xiaohua couldn't help but remind her when she saw Gu Luoxi staring at the task panel in a daze.

  Gu Luoxi nodded and accepted the task. The third task is easy to do. There were also many tasks before to make clothes, quilts and sheets, so there are still a lot of fabrics in Gu Luoxi's space, which happens to be enough to make several sets of clothes for the two children.

  The two children are so young, and there are very few fabrics used to make clothes. Although they may soon grow up and can't wear them, Gu Luoxi doesn't feel it wasted. When they are grown up, just make new clothes for them.