P. 24 {Crush}

That man is one of the many definitions of beautiful!! ⬆⬆ 😍😍

Sow and I had been hit and miss the last few days. The last time I saw her was that date with Yoongi and Tae. Mostly because from that day forward, Yoongi had demanded the most of her free time.

I called her but she was busy. Same with me. Texts weren't read till hours later and held no information about what was going on in our lives. This was very unusual for us as we were always keeping tabs on each other. I knew everything and she knew everything. I wanted so badly to tell my best friend about my latest expedition with Namjoon that I was damn near bursting. But it just didn't seem right to spill all those juicy details in a text message, not to mention, I didn't really want any proof floating around out there either. So I settled on just keeping it to myself until we were again face to face.

Saturday, Taehyung popped up at my house, my mom literally pulling me out of bed, and took me out on a whole day of incredible adventures. Literally, an adventure park. We rock climbed, bungee jumped, zip lined, played laser tag and bumper cars, followed by a much needed bite to eat and ended with us cozying up on his porch swing watching the sun set.

"I'm glad I'm still in shape from my dancing days or I wouldn't have been able to keep up with you today."

Taehyung chuckled beside me, his arm draping over my shoulder pulling me into him as I laid my back against his side. "What do you mean 'kept up?' You beat me in everything competitive."

Smacking my lips at him, I said, "You let me win and you know it. That little slip of your foot on the rock wall?," I turned and gave him the side eye and up turned lips.

Laughing, he leaned down and gave my pouty lips a sweet peck. He then held my chin gently so I couldn't turn away and in that beautiful baritone of his, he replied, "I am a gentleman."

We sat like this for a moment, me surprised by his forwardness in kissing me and him, just watching the emotions skim across my face.

"I like you (Y/N). It isn't a secret," he lips curving into a heart shaped smile.

My mind began to race and went blank all at the same time.

"Since when?," I finally blurted out. "I mean you've just gotten back from UV. Couldn't have been that long."

"Oh, I've held that truth forever. All those nights you used to come and keep me company in the cafe. I was so awkward back then, even to myself. You made me feel normal and worthy of a friend in my most vulnerable years. When I REALIZED I had a huge crush on you, it was time for me to go off to school. I figured in my absence you wouldn't even think about me and would probably find someone anyway so," he shrugged and finally let my chin go.

"So what's changed?," my curiosity peaked.

He released that smile again before turning my small frame to face him and placing both hands at my waist.

"May I be so bold?," he asked and I, having not a clue as to where this was going, nodded in my stupidity. He didn't hesitate to lift me up by my hips and place me on his lap, straddling him, my hands dashing out to grasp onto his shoulders in surprise. Once settled, I'd be a whole lie if I said the sheer strength of this man didn't just turn me all the way on.

"What's changed...," he began as he looked up into my face, his minty breath blowing across my lips. "...Is that I'm home and you still enrapture me."

I felt a full on blush flash across my face, both from his words and our present position.

"You said you weren't seeing anyone and our friendship practically picked up right where it left off. So now, I want to see if I can convince you to give me more than just friendship."

"Taehyung...," I began, fighting hard not to do what, now, comes naturally to me anytime I'm sitting on a man's lap.

"I don't need an answer now," he cut me off, placing a finger to my lips. A finger that slowly began to descend, pulling my bottom lip with it as his eyes locked on to my mouth.

"I'm not done convincing."

I couldn't help the chortles that escaped. He was just too damn sexy. He had my body hot and my mind mush in this moment and yet, I knew exactly what I was doing.

"Convince away, Mr. Kim."

Within a breath, his lips were caressing mine. Soft little pecks that lasted longer and longer with each electrifying connection. Arms wrapped around my waist pulling me in closer and I obliged, molding into his chest. My fingers went into the hair at his nape, and when he moaned, pleased with my touch, I took the initiative and thrust my tongue in between his lips.

I pushed against him, believing I had the upper hand, until, with an accompanying growl, a hand gripped hard at my neck, bringing me down onto his ravenous lips. He kissed me with such passion and skill, I felt my insides quake.

Our kiss only deepened, moans escaping from both of us as we tried our damndest to pull each other even closer. Hands ran across backs and chests, caressed shoulders and asses, gripped necks and baby hairs. Finally, the kiss was broken, our breaths still heavy as Tayhyung's lips fell to suckle at my skin. I felt the undeniable twitch of him hardening beneath me and it only excited me more. I had made Taehyung hard. He wanted me. I moved my ass back, preparing to rock my hips across him, giving us both some much needed friction.

"Ahem," the sound of a throat being cleared stopping me cold. We turned, startled, to see Jin standing on the porch at the top of the stairs. I looked back down the walkway, knowing he had to have seen us from at least two houses down, along with anybody that had walked or driven by. Completely embarrassed, my eyes went back to the older brother.

"Hi, Hyung," Tae happily greeted, his arms still wrapped unapologetically around me.

"Hello Taehyung. Hello (Y/N)."

I cringed when he said my name.

"I'm headed inside now. I trust you two know how to sit on a porch swing properly?," his brow raised as he eyed our position up and down.

"Yes, Jinnie," Taehyung huffed and I could do nothing but meekly nod.

As soon as he went in the house, I hopped off of Taehyung, taking the seat beside him. It didn't go unnoticed when he immediately crossed his legs in the opposite direction of me. I smiled to myself knowing why.

"That...was interesting," I said under my breath but he heard me anyway. Nugging my shoulder with his, he leaned in and whispered "That was amazing."

After giggling like school girls for a few minutes, we decided to end our night. Taehyung, like the true gentleman he is, walked me home and at my door, he leaned down and gave me the sweetest kiss on the cheek.

He got my number this time and later that night, I got a text from him.

'You're not gonna ghost me now are you? Right when I'm finally getting you to feel me.'

I didn't reply. Everytime I tried, my face would heat up at just the thought of feeling him.

Damn where the fuck was Sow?!

Short...I know 😕