Chapter 28 Helping with the task

When things were over, Gu Luoxi suddenly felt that his heart was not so heavy. And now that both Zhao Hong and Cao Li have been resolved, Gu Luoxi can be regarded as temporarily letting go of the past life.

  Gu Luoxi was in a good mood, and took Fu Yiling around in the space, showing him the mountains and rivers of the space.

  Of course, Gu Luoxi focused on taking Fu Yiling to look at the taskbar, farmland and woodland.

  Gu Luoxi planned to let Fu Yiling help to do more tasks in the space. She was really tired and slow to do tasks on her own. Just the field where 500 seeds could be planted made Gu Luoxi a headache.

  If Fu Yiling were to help with the task, then the 100,000 yuan in cash needed to earn the space upgrade should be very fast.

  Regarding Gu Luoxi's arrangement, Fu Yiling was of course willing. In fact, he had always wanted to help Gu Luoxi with tasks such as farming, but at that time Gu Luoxi's space was only one level. people.

  Later, the space finally reached the second level and could enter other people, but because Gu Luoxi remembered some things in his previous life, he had a grudge against Fu Yiling, so he never offered to let him enter the space. Fu Yiling was not easy to take the initiative to mention it, worrying. Will arouse Gu Luoxi's disgust.

  Now the two have finally eased their relationship a little, and Fu Yiling is of course very happy with the proposal to help with the task.

  Fu Yiling now also understands why Gu Luoxi had changed so much in his attitude before. I must have done nothing in my previous life and watched everything coldly. Gu Luoxi should complain about herself. Fu Yiling can only blame her for being too incompetent in her previous life, and she can't complain about anything else.

  Fu Yiling felt that in this life, he should treat Gu Luoxi and his two children twice, in order to make up for the debts he owed in the previous life.

  Gu Luoxi didn't know what Fu Yiling thought. The reason why Gu Luoxi wanted Fu Yiling to do the task together was mainly because Gu Luoxi thought that the autumn harvest in the brigade would be less than a month away. After the autumn harvest, everyone No need to go to work.

  At that time, Fu Yiling will be free, so he can also have a lot of time to help with space tasks.

  Gu Luoxi just wanted to say something more, but at this time Xiao Hua reminded Gu Luoxi: "Luo Xi, both children are awake."

  "Okay, I'll go to see the baby in the small wooden house right away." Gu Luoxi put aside what he was holding, and went to see the baby in the room.

  Chen'an and Chenning's two children are now more than three months old, and they are well taken care of by Gu Luoxi. Their small faces are all pink and tender, so cute.

  "Yiling, come over and hug a child." Gu Luoxi said.

  Before, Gu Luoxi had prevented Fu Yiling from touching the child most of the time, let alone holding the child. Fu Yiling has always liked the two children very much, but because Gu Luoxi disagrees that he has too much contact with the children, there are still very few opportunities for Fu Yiling to hold the children.

  After Fu Yiling nodded and responded to Gu Luoxi's words, she gently picked up a child for fear of accidentally hurting the child.

  Looking at Fu Yiling's unfamiliar but gentle movements, Gu Luoxi felt a little bit sad, and felt that she was a little angry with Fu Yiling these days. Who knows about the things in her previous life? Maybe Fu Yiling was worse than her in her last life? It is not impossible.