🏵️Chapter 24🏵️: Dream or memory?

{Eleanora's P.O.V}

  "The Henia family is widely known for their  household name taking a grip on the country, creating daily necessities for the people and even creating jobs for the graduating students sparing them the need to wait for jobs before seeing one. And so their companies are in most countries of the world. In each country, they create different daily necessities of the people.

News reaching us this morning, that the Henias might have to shut down permanently their major company in Arabia as the Managing director of that company was found at the major site of import of hard drugs.

Some say that it's the fault of the MD of the company in Arabia and some say that, that may be their secret source of  the Henia's wealth.

The Henias have said nothing about it yet and the whole nation is waiting for a response from them, to know if they're safe and third daily necessities aren't infected with the hard drugs.

  That aside, King Azad, the great, have been reportedly  ill by the royal house and he's-"  I changed the channel.

  "The Henias are in trouble as one of their MD's was caught at the site of the import of hard drugs. That was reported by someone to be their  lair and the MD didn't know that a secret camera was viewing him taking hard drugs from some masked people. The video was released this morning by an anonymous person and the same video was sent to the nation.

The Arabian Police have shut down the company for investigations and further inquiry. But the nation still want an answer from the Henia household.

On Instagram, their page are being questioned. Someone said, why is such a derogatory thing found at your place while others said that they hope they're not indirectly consuming hard drugs through their products-"

I switched off the TV, more bewildered than ever.

I know the Henias. They can never do such a thing. I'm quite sure this was an attempt to tanish their image out of jealousy and envy from some certain set of people.

I wonder how my husband's doing now with this kind of news circulating.  I thought as I picked my phone to call him but his phone was switched off.

Maybe that was what Lorenzo wanted to tell him this morning . I thought as I remembered how Lorenzo came in and called out my husband and how my husband responded to his call. I was already smelling something suspicious.

    "Your highness, Master is home" Mary announced and immediately, I wore my slippers, ran out of the living room as fast as I could.

Just the person I wanted to see. 

On getting to the entrance of the mansion, I saw Lorenzo and not my husband.  Lorenzo was on a phonecall but I couldn't care less.  The location of my husband mattered more to me than any other submatter right now.

"Enzo, where's my husband?" I asked him, tapping him to look at me. Lorenzo turned and looked at me.

"He just went inside, ma'am. Could be in your bedroom". He replied before returning to his call.

I didn't ask any more questions and ran up the stairs to where my husband was just to see how he was doing in this situation and to tell him that I would support him no matter the news that was circulating on social media.

  On entering the room, I saw my husband heading towards the bathroom.

I ran up to him and patted his shoulder before pulling him to face me. His left cheek was entirely red and there was a bloodstain on his lips.