Chapter 31 The place used to post the task list

After taking the pulse for the two children, the two old men were all smiles. He Shulan said, "The two children are really well raised. From the pulse condition, both children are very healthy."

  "Luo Xi girl, it's really hard for you. It is not easy to bring two children. Seeing how you have lost a lot of weight recently, we will also show you your pulse. What do you think?" He Shulan asked with some worry Gu Luoxi.

  Faced with the concern of the two elders, Gu Luoxi had no reason to refuse, so she nodded and handed Fu Chenning in her arms to Fu Yiling. Then he handed her hand to He Shulan to get her pulse.

  He Shulan and Fu Zhiyuan looked at the pulse for Gu Luoxi before and after. He Shulan frowned and said, "Luo Xi, there is nothing to tell from your pulse. They are both healthy, but they don't know you. Why are you so thin?"

  "It must be too tired usually. Let Fu Yiling's kid make you some medicated food to improve and improve your body?" He Shulan continued without waiting for Gu Luoxi's answer.

  "Parents, I'm really fine. Yiling has to go to work every day. She is already very tired to cook when she comes back, right?"

  Gu Luoxi thought of the dark Chinese medicine when he heard the medicated diet. Although the medicated diet might be better than the traditional Chinese medicine, it always feels unpalatable. Gu Luoxi didn't want to eat that kind of food every day. After all, she was physically healthy. There really is nothing wrong with it.

  "It's not troublesome, as long as Fu Yiling changes the ingredients and production methods a little while cooking, don't worry, I will teach Yiling some recipes and let him cook for you." He Shulan explained.

  "Mom really don't need it. You didn't see the pulse for me just now. I really have nothing wrong with it." Gu Luoxi tried to dispel the idea that the second elder wanted her to take medicated diet, and continued to speak: "And I'm still giving it. Children breastfeeding, will it be bad for the children if they take medicated food?"

  He Shulan looked at Gu Luoxi disapprovingly, and continued to persuade: "Luo Xi, medicated diet is something normal people can eat. It will not affect your feeding of children. Medicated diet will only nourish your body, and your body will be better. Breast milk will also be more nutritious, but it is a good thing."

  "Furthermore, you and Fu Yiling both work very hard every day. Fu Yiling made a medicated diet. He can also eat a little together to replenish his body. Wouldn't it be more than one thing with one stone." He Shulan continued to persuade.

  Hearing what the second elder insisted on repeatedly, and Gu Luoxi heard He Shulan say that taking medicated diet would not affect breast milk, and Fu Yiling could also take some supplements with it. Gu Luoxi could not refuse any more, so she nodded and agreed. .

  So from this day on, Fu Yiling began to make medicinal meals for Gu Luoxi every day.

  The medicated diet is not as unpalatable as Gu Luoxi imagined. Fu Yiling only puts a few medicinal materials in each dish, and many kinds of ingredients are originally ordinary vegetables.

  Medicine and food have the same material, medicine and food have the same root. Medicinal food is actually a combination of some medicinal materials and food, so it is not comparable to the dark Chinese medicine.

  Gu Luoxi saw that the medicated diet tasted okay, so she no longer resisted. Instead, she would eat the medicated diet carefully prepared by Fu Yiling every day, and because the child was more than one year old, Gu Luoxi would sometimes give it to the child. One or two.