Chapter 32: At this moment, Fu Yiling can only choose to Remain Silent

Gu Luoxi didn't know whether his situation after returning to the capital was good or bad. However, Gu Luoxi must go back anyway, because her parents and relatives are in the capital. Moreover, Fu Yiling's home is also in the capital.

  Although Gu Luoxi has been in this Cao Village for many years with her previous life, she always feels that she is incompatible with this Cao Village.

  Gu Luoxi in his previous life was ridiculed and insulted by the villagers in Cao Village.

  Although Gu Luoxi in this life has not been run by the villagers like in his previous life, it is actually not much better.

  In this life, Gu Luoxi married Fu Yiling, a so-called bad guy, even though he would not be cast aside by everyone like the previous life.

  But because Fu Yiling and the others are not well-organized, no villager is willing to interact with Gu Luoxi and the others too much.

  Gu Luoxi doesn't have a friend here, sometimes he doesn't even have a speaker.

  Therefore, Gu Luoxi had nothing to remember about Cao Village.

  When the college entrance examination policy came down at the end of 1977, Gu Luoxi would definitely seize this opportunity to go back to the capital. At least, there are still her parents and relatives there.

  I don't know what happened to the parents who are far away in the capital?

  Since Gu Luoxi got married, many things have happened. In addition, she has been busy doing tasks, so she doesn't write many letters to her parents, at most three or four letters a year.

  After Gu Luoxi's parents received the letter, they would reply every time.

  Although in the letter, Gu Luoxi's parents always say that everything is fine for them. But Gu Luoxi didn't see it with his own eyes, and was always worried. Her parents were getting older.

  However, if Fu Yiling and his family were rehabilitated and returned to the capital in 1976, and Gu Luoxi took two children alone and had to do laundry and cooking, there would be very little time for review.

  If Gu Luoxi failed the college entrance examination in 1977, it would be troublesome for her.

  Gu Luoxi feels that it seems that we should start reviewing as early as possible, and we must also think about how we can reasonably allocate the time for studying and taking care of the children.

  However, fortunately, Gu Luoxi has room.

  Gu Luoxi can adjust the speed of the space to give himself more time to study.

  As for giving the two children to Fu Yiling to take them back to the capital, Gu Luoxi had never thought about it.

  These two children are more important than fate to Gu Luoxi.

  If compared with children, doing space tasks and returning to the city for the college entrance examination are all secondary things.

  Gu Luoxi didn't know what would happen if she lost these two children again in her life, she didn't even dare to think about it.

  Gu Luoxi only knew that she must put an end to everything that might cause her to lose her child in advance.

  Although Fu Yiling is the father of two children, in fact, Gu Luoxi did not particularly believe in Fu Yiling.

  If Fu Yiling changes her heart after returning to the capital, or if a fiancée, childhood sweetheart, and other messy people pop up, Gu Luoxi will definitely divorce him by then.