Chapter 35 Resumption of College Entrance Examination

Time passed quickly, and in the second half of 1977, the policy for the restoration of the college entrance examination finally came down. Gu Luoxi was glad that he did not remember the time wrong.

  Because the policy for the restoration of the college entrance examination was promulgated in late October 1977, and the examination time was in late November of the same year, the time left for educated youth to review was very short, only one month.

  But fortunately, Gu Luoxi has been reviewing for a long time, so he won't be in a hurry.

  But the situation of other educated youths is not so good. Many people have not read books for many years since they went to the countryside.

  After the policy for the restoration of the college entrance examination came down, the educated youths dropped their work and began to devote themselves to the college entrance examination review.

  It's just that, I don't know how many people can be admitted to university through this short review time of one month?

  Gu Luoxi remembered the year when the college entrance examination was restored in his previous life. In the entire Cao Village and the surrounding villages, it seemed that only one person was admitted to the university.

  And it is said that he is still a person who likes to read books. Although the college entrance examination has been abolished, he has been reading books for self-study.

Obviously, when the college entrance examination is resumed in the first year, the chances of getting admitted to college are actually not high. But if you take the college entrance examination in the second year, you must be unmarried.

  Therefore, although the competition for the college entrance examination this year will be fierce and the admission rate is not high, Gu Luoxi still has to deal with this exam well, and he must be admitted to the university this year. Otherwise, it will be very troublesome if you take the exam again the next year.

  In general, Gu Luoxi is still very confident in herself, because she has started to review a long time ago, and she has been well prepared.

  Although Fu Yiling could return to the city a long time ago, because he wanted to be admitted to the same university as Gu Luoxi, Fu Yiling was also very serious about reviewing this year.

  With only one month left to take the college entrance examination, Gu Luoxi put aside all other things on hand and began to concentrate on reviewing.

  In fact, it means that I will no longer do tasks in the space for the time being, but will take the five or six hours of normal tasks to read and review.

  Both Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling chose liberal arts, so they only need to review politics, Chinese, mathematics and English.

  Gu Luoxi arranged for herself to review Chinese and politics in the morning, and math and English in the afternoon. This is also based on the examination time to arrange the review time. Because it is said that the time for the examination is the examination of Chinese and politics in the morning, and the examination of mathematics and English in the afternoon.

  Fu Yiling had been reviewing with Gu Luoxi before, and the review progress was similar to that of Gu Luoxi, so he also adopted the same review arrangement with Gu Luoxi.

  At night, after the two old people and the child fell asleep, Gu Luoxi would take Fu Yiling to the space together and review for a while.

  The review schedule in the evening is relatively easy, that is, all the content reviewed on the day. Recap it all quickly, and then memorize the words for an hour or two.