The calling

It was only the next day in the morning that I finished one of the biggest images I ever made. It was an image of a huge fairy with a mask on its face. It was me revealing myself to the world and calling out to people. It took me the whole night to finish the painting and it was in the middle of a very busy street.

As if that was not enough, I spent the rest of the day making a digital image of the same picture I made on the wall and made a virus. Once done, I sent the virus out and it was getting virally downloaded.

Me: Wow.... I never thought that so many people would actually klick on it or download the image.

The virus would take effect the moment the QR-Code was read. It was a very simple one and not dangerous at all. All it did was enable every one of my followers to get a time and meeting place. I decided it was enough and a calling was needed. No one would stop me. No one could stop hundreds of thousands of people on the street.

Hello my dear fairies!

I finally had enough!

I don't know how you guys think about it but I am sick and tired of this world! Nothing ever changes! Not the right people are listening so I decided enough is enough!

CHANGES HAVE TO BE DONE!

And I will be the one that will do them!

I know how we all suffered!

I know it better than anyone else what it means to be quirkless!

I don't want any future generation going through this!

No child should suffer!

No one should be treated how I am treated!

It has to stop!

This is why I am calling everyone who reads this up to meet me in person!

Together we will from a new area!

We will bring peace to all quirkless, villainous and even weak quirked people!

No more discrimination!

We were born this way!

We have the same rights!

Now is the time to fight for it!

Meet me at the location you received while scanning the picture at the time it tells you and see how we can from the future together.

No one is alone!

No one needs to go through this alone!

I am standing here in the name of every single one of you who experienced any kind of discrimination so be it verbally or physically. I don't want to tolerate it anymore. It's time to fight back and I'll gladly make the first move!

Till next time and stay alive!

Yours truly,

Fae

P.S. Don't be scared together we are strong and together we stand.
P.p.s. I am happy for anyone who will show up. No need to take this up as a burden of any kind of sort.

I really hope people will come...

It will be definitely awkward standing there alone on the street with no one else to back me up.

Well I still have Nezu who is doing the other part.

While I was calling out for the people to go on a riot and shout out their opinion Nezu was actually going to the government and the hero commission. Needless to say, that the rat was there to threaten them to accept out conditions and that they should have a look outside. Right there was where I should be with people.

It sure will be a sight of it's own.

I kinda wish to be there with Nezu and see their faces while the rat is threatening them...

Too bad I know that this is for the better.

We still needed to distract the heroes after all....

*Sigh*

I really hope they won't be as stupid and try to go against soo many people.

Heroes fighting civilians....

That sure will go down in history.

As I was about to lay down on my bed since I didn't sleep a second, my phone went off and I answered it.

Me: Hello?

Inko: Izu my dear little sunshine, how are you doing?

Me: Oh hey mom.

Inko: Did I wake you up?

Me: No, no, I was just reading something.

Inko: Ahh a bookworm like always.

Me: How is work going on?

Inko: Barely any progress.... I am so sorry. I wished I could have told you sooner but my boss only told me it about 2 hours before you would come home and it was such a mess.

Me: It's okay mom. Where are you right now?

Inko: I am in Italy right now talking with the external branch. They are honestly soo hard to deal with.

Me: Are they treating you nicely? I mean I know your boss.

Inko: They are. They are all nice to me but their higher ups just don't want to accept out proposal. I wouldn't be either. It's such a bad one too. How is school going on.

Me: The usual.

Inko: Stay safe Izu! I heard rumors about a riot coming up in our city.

Me: I will.

Inko: Oop I need to go. Stay safe love you!

Me: Love you too!

Now I was buffed. It was not even a day ago that I uploaded everything at people miles away from japan knew about the riot. Now this was something I didn't expected. I however meant that people were watching us.

Me: Nezu you freaking genius!

It was Nezu's idea to life stream our success to everywhere in the world. Now I finally understood why he wanted to do it. If we were successful then people would stand up for themselves and go out in groups.

As happy as I was, I was really tired and went to bed immediately. Thankfully it was a Saturday soo no school.