conflict with self

I grin looking at the view.

'it's so cool'

"let's go get inside" Nat says wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

I look up at her and nod as we turn around and start to move inside, cap and Banner follow behind us.

We get to the helicarrier bridge and my breath catches in my throat, I look around the place with wide eyes in awe. Everything is indeed better in person. My smile doesn't leave my face which doesn't go unnoticed by Nat.

All the agents are busy as always and working on their computers looking at their viewscreens.

"we're at lock, sir" agent Maria says.

"good, let's vanish."

Then helicarrier rises high in the air. Guess this is the part where it starts it's camouflage.

Me, cap and Banner walk through the glorious, gleaming bridge. I look at the sky which looks so close to me I might just touch it, I feel someone coming close to me and I look at my right to realize it's cap. I try my best to not look nervous but that doesn't matter since he's too busy looking at the bridge.

"gentlemen."

Cap gives Fury ten bucks referring to his earlier statement about never being surprised again. Fury gladly takes it and walks over to Banner and shakes his hand.

"Doctor, thank you for coming."

"thanks for asking nicely. So, uhh.....how long am I staying?"

"once we get our hands on the tesseract, you're in the clear."

"where are you with that?"

Fury then turns to agent Coulson to explain something while Nat looks at a picture of Barton on a screen.

"we're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cellphone, laptops. If it's connected to a setallite, it's eyes for us. And keeping a close eye on any facility built underground."

I look up at them realizing that last dialogue wasn't in the movie.

'he did listen to me. But would it effect the plot?'

"that's still not gonna find them in time." Nat says.

" you have to narrow the field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?"

"how many are there?"

"call every lab you know, tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm based on cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?"

"agent Romanoff, would you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please."

Nat nods and leads Banner out.

"you're gonna love it doc. We got all the toys."

That leaves me and cap with Fury and agent Coulson on the bridge.

'they found the location at night so I assume I have to wait til then. Mr. Stark will be back soon too.'

"aren't you supposed to go with them and help with all that science stuff?" I hear someone say, it takes me few seconds to realize who's voice it was and I immediately look up at cap who's waiting for a reply.

I open my mouth to say something to dodge the question but Fury covers me up.

"not at the moment."

Cap turns to him and nods as I let go of a breath I was holding.