Chapter 41 His Promise

"Dad..." When Gu Luoxi saw the middle-aged figure in the house, her heart suddenly became a little uncomfortable. Her father looked much older.

  "Just come back, just come back." Gu Yuanshan's voice was also a little excited.

  More than two months ago, after the policy of resuming the college entrance examination came down, Gu Yuanshan received a letter from Gu Luoxi. Gu Luoxi wrote in the letter that she will take the college entrance examination this year.

  At that time, Gu Yuanshan felt that his daughter was likely to be admitted to university this year and then returned to Kyoto. Unexpectedly, the daughter really came back two months later.

  "Hello, grandpa." Fu Chenan and Fu Chenning happily shouted to Gu Yuanshan.

  When Gu Yuanshan heard these two childish voices, he couldn't care about the others, and he opened his eyes and smiled: "Hey, these two children are so handsome."

  "Dad." Fu Yiling put the fruit in her hand on the corner of the room, and when he came back, he politely called Gu Yuanshan.

  Gu Yuanshan glanced at Fu Yiling, then looked at the two children, sighed, and said nothing.

  Seeing Gu Yuanshan's expression, Li Yafang knew that he was thinking about Gu Luoxi's forced marriage. Li Yafang was also a little confused, but she still said, "Don't stand up anymore, find a place to sit down and talk. what."

  "I don't know if the girl is coming back today, otherwise I must prepare more food. Yuanshan, you will talk to the girl and the son-in-law first, I will go out to buy some food and come back." Li Yafang continued.

  "Okay, by the way, write a letter to that kid Gu Mingzhe and ask him to take a leave of absence and come back from the army." Gu Yuanshan said.

  "Dad, why is my younger brother in the army?" Gu Luoxi was a little confused. In previous letters to his parents, they rarely mentioned this son, so Gu Luoxi didn't know how his brother was doing.

  "Hey, when you had something like that, your brother also regretted guilt, so he curbed his temperament and went to the army to train himself." Gu Yuanshan explained.

  "Your mother and I have already discussed the list of youths who went to the countryside. It is your brother's name. Who knew that this kid changed the name to yours when we were not paying attention."

  "It was too late when we found out again, and the list was sent. Then there was no way, we could only let you go to the countryside..."

  Gu Mingzhe is Gu Luoxi's younger brother, only less than a year younger than Gu Luoxi. Gu Luoxi was seventeen when he went to the countryside, and Gu Mingzhe was also sixteen years old at the time, so he could go to the countryside. .

  "If it wasn't this kid who changed his name because he was afraid of hardship, then you wouldn't encounter these things anymore." Gu Yuanshan felt a little angry when he thought of it.

  Gu Luoxi understood the whole story, but didn't blame his brother. After all, her previous life caused such a result, the big reason was that she was too stupid. But in this life, Gu Luoxi's life was fairly smooth, so there was no need to blame his brother.

  It is also human nature to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, and her brother was only sixteen years old at the time.

  "Dad, it's okay, I won't blame him. You don't have to write to Mingzhe to ask him to take a leave of absence. It's not going to be New Year's Eve in a few days? It's not too late to see you again at the time of the New Year." Gu Luoxi comforted. road.