Chapter 43 The next moment of collecting antiques

Fu Yiling thought that he had heard people say that there seemed to be an antique street in a small alley in the west of the city, and there was also a big antique trading market in this antique street.

  However, after so many years, Fu Yiling is not sure that the antique market is still there. Fu Yiling thought for a while, and talked to Gu Luoxi about the clue he had remembered.

  When Gu Luoxi heard the place Fu Yiling was talking about, she herself remembered some memories of that street.

  Many years ago, it was a very famous antique street.

  However, with the passing of time, I don't know what it looks like now, but it's better than looking for it aimlessly.

  "Let's go and see first, maybe that antique street is still there. And even if it's not there, someone there should know where the latest antique market is." Gu Luoxi said.

  Fu Yiling nodded in agreement, and the two of them drove towards the west of the city.

  When they arrived in the former Antique Street area, Gu Luoxi and the other two discovered that many of the buildings on this so-called Antique Street were covered with moss, and the buildings did not look like inhabited.

  Gu Luoxi frowned, and only felt that this antique street was probably cleaned up under the influence of the policies of the previous few years.

  But Gu Luoxi still had a bit of unwillingness to give up. She and Fu Yiling went around the street several times in and out, only to find that there was really no one here.

  Gu Luoxi sighed with disappointment. It seemed that this antique street had indeed been abandoned for a long time, and it seemed that he had to look elsewhere.

  Just as Gu Luoxi was about to turn around and leave, Xiao Hua's voice rang in Gu Luoxi's mind.

  "Luo Xi, Luo Xi, I feel a little spiritual fluctuation not far away, maybe there is an antique! Let's go over and take a look!" Xiao Hua's voice was a little excited.

  "Okay!" Gu Luoxi was also very happy to hear Xiaohua say that. If there are really antiques, then their trip will not be in vain.

  Following Xiaohua's guidance, Gu Luoxi quickly found the place where the small piece of antiques was traded. It's an antiques trade, rather than a few antique vendors setting up a stall.

  What's disappointing is that there are very few people here, only a few. Moreover, the number of items on the stall is also very limited. If fakes are excluded, the genuine ones should be few and far between.

  But it's better than nothing. Since Xiaohua felt the aura, there should be some real antiques here.

  Gu Luoxi randomly found an antique stall and came forward, seeming to pick and choose at will, but in fact he asked Xiaohua about the authenticity of these antiques in his mind.

  After picking it for a long time, the stall owner saw that Gu Luoxi had never picked one, and became impatient, thinking that Gu Luoxi was here to play and not really wanting to buy the things from his stall, but it is rare to have someone here. He is not good at rushing people.

  The stall owner urged: "Girl, which one do you think is wrong, I will wrap it up for you?"

  When Gu Luoxi heard the words, he quickly chose a few items and put them on hand. They seemed to be very random, but in fact, the ones that Gu Luoxi chose were genuine products that Xiaohua had said before.

  The owner of the antique stall originally said that he meant to drive people away, but he didn't expect that Gu Luoxi would want to buy something, and he would buy several things as soon as he bought it.