Chapter 44 Brother Mingzhe

It's just that, the antique street I went to this time, I can't go again for a long time.

  There are two reasons. The first is because Gu Luoxi has picked all the genuine antiques from those stalls today. Second, it is because if Gu Luoxi always goes to the same place to buy antiques, It's easy to be spotted and report something. Although Gu Luoxi has room, those antique vendors don't have it. When the time comes to be reported, it will be troublesome for those vendors to confess her.

  It seems that in the future, I still have to go to some new places or think of other ways to collect antiques.

  But in any case, this collection of antiques for aura missions is still quite rewarding.

  This time I earned 230,000 aura points from the Reiki mission alone, plus the 260,000 that Gu Luoxi had earned from ordinary space missions before, and it was already 490,000. At this distance, there was only about half of the one million needed to upgrade the space, and Gu Luoxi was still very happy.

  However, the Chinese New Year is about to go in a week or so. Although Gu Luoxi really wants to collect some antiques, she has a more important problem to solve right now.

  That's the question of eating New Year's Eve dinner.

  Since he has already returned to Beijing, Gu Luoxi's parents and Fu Yiling's parents are both in Kyoto, so it is not good for Gu Luoxi to eat at Fu Yiling's parents or stay with her parents for the New Year's Eve dinner.

  So Gu Luoxi thought, it's better to take the two elders over, and have both parents together, to have a New Year's Eve dinner together. Wouldn't it be the best of both worlds?

  Regarding Gu Luoxi's proposal, whether it was Gu Luoxi's parents, Fu Yiling and Fu Yiling's parents, they all agreed very much.

  Of course, this New Year's Eve dinner is also the first time both parents have met, so both parents are also very concerned.

  Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling took their two children and went back to live in Fu Yiling's parents and their yard around the twenty-sixth day of the Lunar New Year.

  Fu Yiling's parents are also older, so after Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling have lived with Gu Luoxi's parents for a few days, they are a little worried.

  In this regard, Gu Luoxi's parents also expressed their understanding. They only took note of the location of Fu Yiling's yard, and let Fu Yiling and Gu Luoxi go back with their two children.

  Early in the morning on the twenty-eighth day of the lunar calendar, Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling had finished their breakfast and were going to the market to buy some new year goods or something.

  Because Fu Yiling still had something to bring, Gu Luoxi was going to wait at the gate of the yard first, but who would have thought that as soon as Gu Luoxi opened the gate of the yard, he saw a tall man standing at the gate of the yard.

  Gu Luoxi was taken aback. As soon as he was about to scold him, he saw that these five-and-three men were actually crying.

  Gu Luoxi suddenly felt very puzzled in her heart, frowned and looked at the man carefully, only then opened her eyes wide and said, "Mingzhe? Are you Mingzhe?"

  "Sister..." Gu Mingzhe heard his sister calling her name, his eyes were red, and his voice was a little hoarse. "I'm sorry."

  "What silly thing do you kid say?" Gu Luoxi said in a bad mood.

  Having not seen each other for so many years, the younger brother Gu Mingzhe and Gu Luoxi had in mind were completely different. At the meeting when Gu Luoxi went to the countryside, although Gu Mingzhe was sixteen years old and tall, he was tall and thin, with a fragile appearance.