Chapter 47 The date of the wedding is set

At noon on the first day of the Lunar New Year, Fu Yiling, his parents and two children came to Gu Luoxi's house for New Year greetings.

  "Happy new year grandpa and grandma! Happy new year mother uncle!" Fu Chen'an and Fu Chenning said with a smile as soon as he walked in.

  The two children wore very festive today. They were new clothes that Gu Luoxi had prepared for the two children early in the morning. The two children didn't put them on immediately after they got the clothes. Instead, they said they would wait until the Chinese New Year to wear them. .

  "Chen An Chenning is also happy new year!" The big guy responded with a smile to the two children.

  "These two children are so sweet." Gu Luoxi's parents saw Chen An Chenning's two children and they liked it. They took out the red envelopes that Chen An Chenning had prepared early in the morning, and stuffed them into two. In the arms of the child.

  "Thank you, grandpa and grandma!" Fu Chenan and Fu Chenning said happily.

  Of course, Gu Luoxi and Gu Mingzhe also prepared red envelopes for the two children. Gu Luoxi smiled and gave the red envelopes she prepared to the two children, but Gu Mingzhe teased the two children and said, "Call me uncle again, and uncle will give you red envelopes."

  "Uncle, uncle!" The two children didn't shy away, they knew it was their uncle who was playing with them.

  When Gu Mingzhe heard the two children calling his uncle several times, he was immediately unhappy. After passing the two red envelopes to the two children, he took them out to play in the yard.

  At noon on the first day of the new year, Gu Luoxi's family still had dinner with Fu Yiling's family. The two children finished their meal soon, because before dinner, they followed their uncle in the yard and played around for a while, so they were a little sleepy after the meal, so Gu Mingzhe took it with him. The two children went back to the house for lunch.

  Fu Yiling and Gu Luoxi also ran out of lunch soon. Gu Luoxi was very happy to see the parents discussing the wedding, but couldn't bear to interrupt, but at the same time they felt very bored, so they said they wanted to go out. visit.

  Regarding this, the parents didn't say anything about it, because they chose a date or something, the young couple definitely didn't understand it. This meeting was useless here, so they didn't keep them, just let them come back earlier. .

  Gu Luoxi was finally liberated and took Fu Yiling's arm and walked out of the yard. After walking aimlessly for a long time, Gu Luoxi realized that he didn't have much place to go. Just about to ask Fu Yiling's opinion, Xiao Hua's voice rang in Gu Luoxi's ears.

  "Why don't you go to the west of the city to see if anyone sells antiques?" Xiaohua suggested happily.

  Gu Luoxi thought about it for a while, but thought it was okay. Today is the first day of the Lunar New Year, even law enforcement officers have to take a vacation, so this meeting should be very safe, maybe there will be more small vendors selling antiques.

  After Gu Luoxi told Fu Yiling his thoughts, the two drove to the west of the city. When they arrived in the west of the city, Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling came to the hidden alley where there was a stall last time.

  In the alley, Gu Luoxi really saw the few people who set up the stall last time, and not only the few people who set up the stall before, but there are obviously a lot more people who set up the stall today.

  Gu Luoxi was very happy. Maybe he could buy a lot of antiques again.

  These small vendors who had seen Gu Luoxi were also very happy to see Gu Luoxi here. After Gu Luoxi bought a lot of antiques from them last time, these small vendors remembered Gu Luoxi's appearance, and they all looked forward to Gu Luoxi's coming to buy antiques again.