Prologue

We go and see the village hidden in the leaves or known as Konoha we see that in the Hokage tower the Third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi holding a baby naruto in his arms with Orochimaru next to him looking at the Uzumaki-Namekaze family holding two other baby's in their arms and were arguing about something.

Minato: Hiruzen listen we are doing this for the good of the world we have to teach the kids how to control the nine tails chakra.

Jiraiya: Yes please sensei we have to train them for thei are the child of prophecy and will bring peace to the world.

Hiruzen: I am listening and I don't agree with your plan to just leave eldest child here and not be in his life.

He said looking at the baby with blond hair and three wisker Mark's on each side of his cheeks.

Kushina: But we won't be out of his life forever we will come back when the kids are all 12 year's old and we become a family again.
She says hoping to change his mind.

Orochimaru: Are you put of mind's you are leaving your eldest child here to Fend for himself and for what a stupid prophecy which could very well also mean naruto here you all are fool's.
He said angrily at them he couldn't believe that his teammates would just leave someone of there family behind.

Tsunade: Listen here you old snake we are not fool's we are doing what's bes-.
She said before getting cut of by an angry Hiruzen who was leaking KI (killer intent) in the room causing some of them to shiver.

Hiruzen: That is quite enough out of you and that is not an excuse to to leave him behind what would Hashirama sensei say if he knew what you were doing.

Tsunade: Don't you dare bring my grandfather into this and besides like Kushina said we will be back before you even notice were gone.

Minato: We would also like to request that naruto not be adopted by anyone so that when we come back we come back he won't have to say goodbye to his foster family.

Orochimaru: Ooooohh no you don't you don't have any say in what happens to his life now so why don't you all do us a favor and LEAVE.
He said yelling at them.

Everyone present including Hiruzen have never seen him this upset before much less yell, all of them were stunned until the silence was broken by Hiruzen who called an Anbu to escort the people in front of them out of the village.

Jiraiya: You will see sensei that we were right if you need anything we will be at the fire daimyo's capital training the children.
He said before being escorted out.

Hiruzen: Ughh what fool's believing a tale from a toad and leaving a newborn hier alone.

He stared upon the newborn who a boy with sun kissed hair and had cerulean blue eyes and three wisker Mark's on each side of his cheeks he also had an unusual birthmark on his abdomen between his ribs and his hip bones and it resembled a fox with a star in it's tail and it is in the color of dark wine red.