The riot!

A couple of days passed and my mom told me she needed to stay in Italy for a couple of more weeks since something came up and she needed to handle it. The day of the riot came and Nezu also gave me a costume to wear. He said just in case a hero decided to attack the people, I should be safe and that this costume would somewhat do that.

I was standing and waiting on the street.

This really doesn't seem good.

Where is everyone...

Please don't tell me that I'll be the only one....

I was kinda embarrassed. Everyone knew who I was well the ones in japan and for the others, they will see me in this special costume and mask. It was designed to make me look like my title a true fairy.

 It was designed to make me look like my title a true fairy

A/N: The clothes without wings obviously XD

Me: I can't believe Nezu made me wear this.

As I was starting to feel uncomfortable and scared, I could hear something. It was extremely loud and it sounded like marching. I turned around only to find people walking in to the street. They all had something in their hands. Some had brooms other had a pitchfork others had torches.

What the?!

Where did they come from?

Did I recruit some kind of military task force from the middle age?

Wait how did they even get these pitchforks?

A torch tooo?!

Well looks like I have my own little army!

This is something I didn't expecting.

Well the heroes better be prepared!

They all stopped marching in front of me and then bowed to me.

People: We stand together! Together we are strong!

Me: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!

People: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!

Now I had a riot and the party could start. I turned around and started walking off the people which were everyone in town who knew me came with me. There was no one left behind all the people that knows someone who was bullied, every single one that got bullied, they were all here.

Me: One of us chased the day and one of us faced the night and all of us paved the way to where we all are tonight. Turned around and now we found that we are now All...

It was a chanting I came up with and they immediately got my words and began repeating after me.

Me: One for all, used to be divided

People: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!

Me: One for all, now we're all united

People: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!

Now the whole city was chanting the same thing it was scary being on the receiving end because I hat thousands if not millions of people behind my back. It even looked like I had everyone in the town on my side.

Me: One for all, this party ain't private

People: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!

Me: One for all, everyone's invited

People: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!

As half an hour was passing by heroes started to come in front of us. Their intention was clear but ours were true. I could see Endeavor, Hawks and All Might standing there with all the other heroes. However I didn't see any UA employees at all which means that Nezu was holding to his part.

Me: One for all, no wristband required

People: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!

Me: One for all, get hype, get excited

People: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!

Me: One for all, one for all

People: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!

Me: One for all, one for all!

People: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!

This was when I stopped and the people immediately charged towards the heroes threatening them. Naturally the heroes didn't do anything to us after the people behind me charged at the heroes with their weapons and quirks. It was fun to look them and Hawks came to me and picked me up.

Me: Woah woah woah.... don't drop me chicken!

Hawks: Hahaha is the little fairy scared now.

Me: You know what?! HECK! Yes I am! Especially if you drop me, I don't have any quirk to even save myself or try too. So please don't drop me!

Hawks: Wait, you quirkless?

Me: Yes! Now put me down!

Hawks: Nope!

Me: Keigo please!

Hawks: Did you just call me-

Me: By your name? Yes, I did and you shouldn't be fighting against us but with us. I want to get you free from the hero commission especially because you are a person deserving to be free.

Hawks: ..... I never heard anyone saying this to me.

Me: Well I am honored to be the first one. Now get your head straight! You are not a weapon and you are not the hero right now. You are Keigo Takami and as such you deserve to be rescued too!

Hawks: How about we make you fly and be like a fairy?

Me: Does that mean?

Hawks: Yup. You got me on your side!

With that he began flying me up and then above the other ones.

Hawks: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!!!!! LET'S GOOOO!!!!!

Once Hawks put me back down, he landed and started walking close me as if he was my body guard and so we marched down the streets to the hero commission headquarters. Some heroes joined us, even police man did. The ones trying to stop us were meet with all the people behind me and the heroes and police man's on my side.

We were a force!

A true force of nature heading Nezu's way.

I could only hope that he was ready for this and that we could get Japan in our hands like this.