chapter 48 | Possessive

•••

11:30 am.

"Jungkook, this is so pretty!" Hojun runs back to me after checking every different room while I was bringing our stuff from the car with y/n. He is so full of energy, but how could he not after sleeping for the whole ride?

"Really?" I take my shoes off as y/n is doing so and leave them on the carpet that faces the front door. "Yeah, I love it," he disappears behind the wall on the right, but before grabbing the luggage and bags, I make two steps forward and open the door on the left to see the first bedroom. This is the one with a closet, but the room is so small that only the large bed can fit in, so I head towards the door that was on the left and see how it is on this side. Like the pictures on the website showed, the bed is on the right, with a wooden makeup vanity that is very simple on the left. There is also a small closet which is pretty useful.

"Where do I put our stuff?" I ask y/n, who is checking the room with me. "I don't know, we have to separate everything anyway, so pick the room you want with Hojun, and I'll take the other one."

"Guys," Hojun comes in but stands at the door frame. "Can I pee or do I have to wait for whatever reason?"

"You can pee, why would you wait?" I frown at this idiot, but he shrugs. "I don't know," he leaves, and y/n chuckles at him.

We are both alone now, and I cannot lie, I am in need of physical contact. I have been waiting since earlier when she hugged me, so now that I have an opportunity, I close the door. "You're the girl, so girls first. You pick the room you want for your clothes," I wrap my arms around her waist. The warmth, the feeling of her curves against my body, they make me go crazy.

"It doesn't matter, you know, but since you won't give up, I pick this one with the makeup vanity," she chooses as I wanted her to, so I kiss her lips. "Good, we'll see if this is enough," I stare into her eyes and do not move from my spot, loving where I am and how I feel. I am not letting her go already.

"What is it?" she smiles, tenderly and unconsciously puts the same expression on my face. "Nothing..." I keep it to myself but lean in to lock lips with her, and I kiss her without pulling away this time. Her hand touching my arms, she returns all the passion I am giving her through this intimate exchange of love, and she stands on her tiptoes to encircle my neck but run her fingers through my hair in the back of my head.

Not wanting to be interrupted, I step forth to push her against the door, and I deepen the kiss, telling her how much I missed her with no use of words. I gently slide one hand up to her face to hold her jawline, stroke her cheek with my thumb, and I embrace her lips with mine unceasingly, not getting enough of it after staying away from her for five days that felt like an eternity.

Her scent, her skin, her voice, her eyes, I crave for them all, and every breath filled with her fragrance, every sound of her, or every look of hers, make me weak. "I missed you so much..." I break the kiss to rest my forehead on hers, and I open my eyes to gaze down at her lips. Some sensitivity turns them up. "I missed you too," she holds me, pressing her body against mine. I nuzzle the tip of her nose and just breathe her scent in.

I glide my hands down to her waist and squeeze her in a clasp. "Your dad really freaked me out early," I chuckle, speaking in an undertone. "I saw that?" she makes fun of me, not even pretending to not have noticed how ridiculous I was in front of him. "I never saw you being so nervous before. That was cute."

"Shh. I'm not cute, I don't know what you're talking about. I was so manly in front of him..." I tell a falsehood to not admit I became a boy once I faced him, but she laughs. "Sure, you barely hugged me back, but let's not mention that. You just wanted to be respectful in front of my dad, right?"